So I have to pass up a 300$ off deal.

iamdarkyoshi

So I was going to buy three of the 100$ off 144hz massdrop monitors. I see that they have 12 hours left. I call my parental units to see if I can spend my own money on said monitors, and they said no. Why? Because I have poor grades in two of my classes. Well, maybe I wouldn't have bad grades if my teachers entered my last 2 weeks of freaking assignments. I turned in several assignments LAST QUARTER and I still have a "missing"

What do?

Well, you see young one, even though I think we are the same age, I have bad grades too, straight C's. I just go to my parents, tell them what I'm buying and what it's for, and just do it. They don't tell me no, but they also don't say yes... Just thought of that... Just tell them the reasoning, why 144hz is better than 60hz. But too late now... 

EDIT: I also tell them if I miss a deal they have to pay the difference if they tell me no xD Not actually going to make them pay the difference.... 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

What are parental units

Slang for parents.

why dont you just buy them without there permission???

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

You take credit card, and regret deeply later.

jk, don't do that, bad idea. Tell them the deal is amazing, and you can't afford to miss it, then tell them you'll like let them hold onto them until your grades improve or some shit.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Did you earn the money yourself?

Yup. I have 6 grand in my bank. I am 17.

why dont you just buy them without there permission???

Because I already asked and if they see 750 bucks taken from my bank account (I added 750 from a PC I sold too) and three brand new monitors on my desk, they will execute angry.exe

Because I already asked and if they see 750 bucks taken from my bank account (I added 750 from a PC I sold too) and three brand new monitors on my desk, they will execute angry.exe

6 gs.

How.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Tell them the deal is amazing, and you can't afford to miss it, then tell them you'll like let them hold onto them until your grades improve or some shit.

well I have enough to buy like 10 of these. But thats a good idea, I ask them to buy them and I dont get to use them till grades improve.

your 17 you should be allowed to make desicions with your own money, especially if you earnt it...

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

I worked in an IT department 

I have more in the bank than my parents 

deal is shit

panel is TN

not worth it

Your money, you earned it fuck them spend it. I've set up a way for me to spend money logically- I take 80% of my checks and that goes into savings and the remainder goes into checkings where it is no holds bared spending.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

rich family bruh

I've got over 8 and I'm 17

I currently have about 48,000usd in cash in my account, and another aprox. 60,000usd in stocks tied to my account. GET ON MY LEVEL BRUH

College is expensive bruh, save up, er regret it. Had 37k, with 15k in stocks in my account when i was a junior in highschool. Not a really rich family, just a LOT of work on my part, and a very generous donation from my grandfather.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

your 17 you should be allowed to make desicions with your own money, especially if you earnt it...

Right? Try telling that to the ones who wont let me play TF2 because it involves "killing"

I currently have about 48,000usd in cash in my account, and another aprox. 60,000usd in stocks tied to my account. GET ON MY LEVEL BRUH

College is expensive bruh, save up, er regret it. Had 37k, with 15k in stocks in my account when i was a junior in highschool. Not a really rich family, just a LOT of work on my part, and a very generous donation from my grandfather.

College is cheap as fuck here

so GOML

$800 for 1 year (2 semesters) FTW!

Invested 5K in a GIC over 3 years. The rest sits either on my Steam account or my savings + chequing act :P

btw I never worked in my life