Case Fans - How many do you need?

So i've got a Phanteks Enthoo luxe, I'm using the 200mm fan in the front set to intake, the 140mm on the back set to exhaust, a Corsair h110i GTX cpu cooler with the radiator mounted on the top with 3 140mm fans in a push configuration as intake as well. There is decent positive pressure, and my temperatures are pretty good, the GTX 970 doesn't get above 75 degrees Celsius under full load for hours, and I've never seen the CPU get above 55 deg. C, but I wanna make some changes to the airflow setup, anyone have suggestions of what I could change/add? I'm thinking of replacing the 200mm fan with 3 140mm's, and would really like to change the radiator config to push/pull, but would that be too much intake? I want positive pressure, and am thinking if I made the radiator on top exhaust, it would create negative pressure, even with the 3 intakes on the front, sooo, I don't know, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: some pictures of my build http://pcpartpicker.com/b/yfwV3C

also, CPU idle temps are between 25 and 30 C and GPU idle is the same, even though idle isn't really meaningful, but those are rather chilly temps.

So i've got a Phanteks Enthoo luxe, I'm using the 200mm fan in the front set to intake, the 140mm on the back set to exhaust, a Corsair h110i GTX cpu cooler with the radiator mounted on the top with 3 140mm fans in a push configuration as intake as well. There is decent positive pressure, and my temperatures are pretty good, the GTX 970 doesn't get above 75 degrees Celsius under full load for hours, and I've never seen the CPU get above 55 deg. C, but I wanna make some changes to the airflow setup, anyone have suggestions of what I could change/add? I'm thinking of replacing the 200mm fan with 3 140mm's, and would really like to change the radiator config to push/pull, but would that be too much intake? I want positive pressure, and am thinking if I made the radiator on top exhaust, it would create negative pressure, even with the 3 intakes on the front, sooo, I don't know, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

look at the air movement your fans have, at the highest RPM since it's different with fan, depending on the amount of fan blades, fan speed and size.

in general bigger fans move more air at lower speeds compared to small fans.

so look at the advertised amount of cubic feet/meter amount of air moved, count up the exhausts with each other and the intake with each other, if the intake has a bigger total value you should be fine.

an additional side note, push+pull ain't worth it, just push or pull will be good enough, the profit you get from push+pull is a few degrees that wont benefit you.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.