Gloves to wear when building a PC?

legend8887

I built my first computer and got fingerprints all over the case. Is there any special type of gloves I can wear so I won't get fingerprints all over the case when working on it next time?

You can wear latex gloves, will help with the fingerprint thing and probably help too are not making a static discharge

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Just clean the case after words with isopropol alcohol and a microfiber cloth if you are that ocd lol

Build the PC first, then wear latex gloves while wiping it all clean. I wouldn't recommend wearing gloves while you're building, and there's no point in wearing gloves if you got some sort of residue on them anyways.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

Rubber.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Tried wearing gloves while building my PC. Got fed up and took them off. They get caught on everything and diminish your dexterity just enough to be extremely frustrating during certain tasks.

Do what other people are suggesting, if you want to avoid fingerprints and such just build it and clean it off later.

If you're buying a case with brushed aluminum anywhere on it, I suggest NOT buying a case with brushed aluminum anywhere on it if fingerprints are that much of an issue. Don't get me wrong; I love brushed aluminum cases, but fingerprints can and will happen, unless you have a biohazard storage facility where you plan on locking up the PC once it's built. I'm not exaggerating; brushed aluminum stains when oily hands touch it.

Keep in mind though, some cases are better than others in the finishing department. Sometimes the brushed aluminum is treated or grooved in a different way so as to prevent oil stains.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)