Looking for a new mouse - suggestions?

arcano

Heya guys, I'm looking to buy a new mouse and to be honest, I don't know a whole lot about the mice currently on the market right now. So I thought I would you guys what you thought?

I'm a claw/fingertip grip mouse user and mainly play CS:GO, I do play other games but very casually.

I currently own a Logitech G400s and there are a couple of things bothering me with it:

1. No braided cable, gets in the way all the time.

2. Gripping the mouse itself now gives me cramps/RSI pain, and is just in general a little uncomfortable to use using a claw grip.

If you'd like to know how I use my mouse with a more visual representation I have some CS:GO and OSU gameplay(I'm not good at OSU but shows "flicks" well).

I've got a few minimum requirements or preferences with the next mouse I buy which are:

• I would like a braided cable but its not needed.
  • Needs to go well with a claw/fingertip grip otherwise I won't be able to use it for long periods of time.
  • An optical sensor over a laser one(don't want any acceleration which I have no control over).
  • Would like two side buttons, because they are handy.
  • No need for lights or anything just want the mouse to work.
  • Changeable DPI settings(pretty standard but thought I should mention it.
  • Wouldn't mind customisation through weights etc. but not needed.
  • Good build quality.

So I've looked/tried a few mice and found out these things.

• I've used a Razer Deathadder and hate it, just can't get along with it.
  • Logitech G402 or G502 looked good, and I've read are good for fingertip grippers but look very similar in shape to the G400s.
  • Looking at mice right now I think the Steelseries Sensei is my best bet, but after looking it has a laser sensor. Perfect shape but I really don't need the high DPI or acceleration.

Can anyone elaborate what playing on a laser sensor is like, because the Sensei looks great but I don't particularly like playing with acceleration but if it can't be felt I may just go for the Sensei.

Price isn't a major issue here as long as it's below the £100 range which I think most mice are... 

Thanks for all the help you give :D

the g502 is a great mouse and you may also want to look at the m65 from corsair

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

g502 is imo the best mouse iv ever used... if only it was wireless.....

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I have the corsair M60 and love it. I believe the M65 is the same body, but with a newer sensor(laser). I have not had any issues with acceleration on my corsair m60 during any games (BF, Insurgency, Minecraft) I really don't have anything to complain about 

o boi

everyone mentions g502

clearly mentions how he wants a finger/claw grip mice

no one mentions the infamous fk1 from zowie :P