Call of Duty Black OPS 3 GFX settings

Go to solution Solved by AlTech,

Call of duty black ops 3 is going to be released in 6th November. But the beta is out now.I didn't get the beta. Can anyone help me telling........ In which display and GFX advanced settings should I play cod black ops 3 with MSI r9 270X Gaming 4GB TO get a better gameplay and fps....plz give a details of the settings.......THANK YOU

Black OPS 3 has the same minimum requirements as Advanced warfare which means that to have a pleasant experience in Black Ops 3. You'll probably need a GTX 760 or better. Something that the R9 270X is not. So assuming that both games will perform similarly then look at this graph right here for single player. Multi player very much depends on internet connection.

http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=13491

Call of duty black ops 3 is going to be released in 6th November. But the beta is out now.I didn't get the beta. Can anyone help me telling........ In which display and GFX advanced settings should I play cod black ops 3 with MSI r9 270X Gaming 4GB TO get a better gameplay and fps....plz give a details of the settings.......THANK YOU

Can't you just wait until the game releases?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Black OPS 3 has the same minimum requirements as Advanced warfare which means that to have a pleasant experience in Black Ops 3. You'll probably need a GTX 760 or better. Something that the R9 270X is not. So assuming that both games will perform similarly then look at this graph right here for single player. Multi player very much depends on internet connection.

http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=13491

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),