A few hours ago, I unboxed a CS:GO knife.

Zach Is Kill

I had 2 friends watching my broadcast. We were also on a skype call. I see the golden circle and start screaming at the top of my lungs. At first they didn't believe me because they've unboxed more crates than I have and they've played CS:GO for longer than I have. Once they saw it they pretty much did the same thing that I did.

I was offered AWPs, someone's entire inventory, money, computers.

I don't know what to do with it, should I trade it for stuff and make more money, should I sell it and buy something tangible.

Thanks

(and no I don't want to give it to you)

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

well what knife is it? what wear? and if it's one that can have a pattern is it a good pattern? 

well what knife is it? what wear? and if it's one that can have a pattern is it a good pattern? 

its the shadow daggers night field tested. about 110 usd

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

Sell it or trade it for a better knife the shadow daggers are horrible. Everybody is right when they say it literally looks like a pair of butt plugs.

God, I don't see why people have the nerve to spend that much on knives and stuff. Isn't there a site where you can sell it and get the money moved to your PayPal?

eh put it on OPskins and see what you can get. any night skin that's not fac new is a meh skin. but you could of had worse 

God, I don't see why people have the nerve to spend that much on knives and stuff. Isn't there a site where you can sell it and get the money moved to your PayPal?

yup OPskins. the only safe way to sell skins for money

Cause people have diposable money. One of my friends has spent thousands only to lose it all and buy again. Why does he do it? Cause he can and he enjoys the game. Me personally dont really care about skins and have never spent a dime on skins but still have$100 inventory. But I see why people do.

I'd sell it on the Steam Market and just use the money you get from it to buy games on Steam sales.

When i read "entire inventory, COMPUTERS" i was expecting something in at least $300 range.

This is what you should do:

If u know what weapon skins you want, you sell the knife and buy the skins.

If u dont care for skins, just sell it for money.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE