Is Intel HD 3000 mobile any good?

I'm looking into buying a refurbished laptop with Intel HD 3000 Mobile (HP elitebook 2560P). I'm going to stream games from my main desktop. Now I'm wondering will that graphic card run any not demanding games like League of Legends, CS GO, Dota 2 ... 

PS: I don't want to run them on High settings. I just want to play them on stable FPS.

Hmmm.

I'd say that try and get an i5-3### Mobile with 4### graphics min.

nope. good luck running minecraft at 720p with that.

Minecraft Is actually pretty CPU Intensive.

nope. good luck running minecraft at 720p with that.

a bit off topic but my sandy bridge pentium could run minecraft at 720p and it had HD 2000 series

|My Rig| |Intel Core i5-6600K @ 4.70GHz| |GT 740| |16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2133MHz| |240GB PNY SSD, 1TB WD Blue (RAID 0), 320GB Backup Drive| |Corsair 600C| |EVGA Supernove 850 G2| 

I'm looking into buying a refurbished laptop with Intel HD 3000 Mobile (HP elitebook 2560P). I'm going to stream games from my main desktop. Now I'm wondering will that graphic card run any not demanding games like League of Legends, CS GO, Dota 2 ... 

PS: I don't want to run them on High settings. I just want to play them on stable FPS.

Those are all online games... so you should have connection to your desktop most of the time to be able to play those in the first place. If your desktop is decent at all I think you know the answer to that question

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe