Anyone have the Nexus 5X yet?

Guest Kloaked

Thoughts so far? I haven't had a Nexus device before; I'm more than likely going to pick up the 5X soon-ish-maybe.

I would personally go for the 6P if only for the battery. 

I heard the 5X is kind of lacking.

I'm aware. I just don't think I can justify the money.

Still a great phone, you will enjoy it.

Yeah I know it is, ha. I still have some time to decide between the two, I just don't wanna spend that much money on the phone and feel like I put too much money into a phone.

My brother went from a galaxy 5s to the nexus 5x only thing he complained about was the speaker phone.

Can you ask him how much battery usage he usually gets? Like how long of screen-on time and whatnot

Can you ask him how much battery usage he usually gets? Like how long of screen-on time and whatnot

he has only had it for a few days but he says it seems about the same as his s5 was. Basically it doesn't last as long as he would like but he doesn't really know how long it last with the screen on or anything like that.

he has only had it for a few days but he says it seems about the same as his s5 was. Basically it doesn't last as long as he would like but he doesn't really know how long it last with the screen on or anything like that.

Nice. Thanks.

i have it, too bad you ddint preorder to get the 50 google play dollars. i like it but i havent stressed it too much. maybe im just not a picky person but the screen is amazing along with the camera. the speaker is loud enough, maybe not good quality but for real poeple just need to put headphones in. battery is okay, depends on the person ofcourse but i can always make it a full day. the most irrtating thing is that the cable is so short and its usb-c to usb-c. sure its fast charging its all around inconvient. thats no reason to not buy the pone though. 

im still testing but its great. superfast phone