Phone Performance List (2015) (Abandoned)

Hi so i am not sure if there is already a post about it but i am trying to accomplish to make a list of the performance of phones (ANY PHONE even iphones if you like, windows phone may be added but i am not sure about the support of antutu and geekbench 3) and ofcourse you can look them up but it would be nice if there is just a place where you can see it all at ones without looking all over the internet and just see it on your favorite forum ;) . (i know anandtech has some charts but its limited ) so the first phone to be added to the list is my own moto x 2014 with anTuTu and geekbench scores.

First, To make things clear i know this is in some way REALLY unnecesery but i would like to do it and you don't have to respond but any posts would help :)

(Taking it to the next level with my posting skills)

How to post results

Test your phone with Antutu, Geekbench 3, GFXbench 3.1 or 3.0 (when posting STATE CLEARY which one :P and also optional ) and 3DMark Ice storm Unlimited and Ice storm Extreme as optional since its massive to have on a phone and some don't even have the storage for it. (if its a really poor device a Ice storm normal may be sufficient) 

Now make a screenshot/share and save it after you done the benchmarks.

I would recommend to have it more accurate to do more benchmark runs and make a average (or post it here and ill do it for you ;) )

(on android it default is lower volume + power button and hold it for a couple seconds (from 4.0.4 ) some older devices might not support it so here is a article with alternative options, some phones also have the keys rebound to a other key http://bit.ly/1JamF2M )

(On the iphone press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then immediately press and release the Home button)

(and for the windows phone its the power button + volume up and hold for a couple seconds )

Send it to your email or post it on your phone which is possible without cropping if the resolution isn't to high (720p or lower) and use the full desktop version (2MB max and 720p is 1.4 mb and 1080p 3.1 mb calculate here what size your resolution MB size is http://web.forret.com/tools/megapixel.asp)

Post it here with your phone model ofcourse (example: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge 64 GB model)

(since some phones swap ram,storage and even cpu with different models)

then let me do the work, I don't know if a lot people respond and i can keep up but maybe there is nobody that wants to give a crap.

5. enjoy the charts   ;)

How to Run the benchmarks best as possible

-disable any on the background running apps so on android exit all your programs end your facebook,twitter ect procceses which you can launch to make active again.

-disable GPS and any 4G and if you have android any custom launcher's (which are via the play store not ROM's ofcourse)

Benchmarks:

3DMARK:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futuremark.dmandroid.application

Geekbench 3

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.primatelabs.geekbench

AnTuTu

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antutu.ABenchMark

Keep in mind that i still have school so don't expect instant updates

(chart coming soon)

Update later

have to go quickly so :P

AnTuTu

MOTO X 2014 

1e run 45826
2e run 46318 NV! (not valid)
3e run 46237
4e run 45728
5e run 46593
6e run 45642

GEEKBENCH 3

MOTO X 2014 

3DMARK UNLIMITED 

3DMARK EXTREME
MAXED OUT

GFXbench

MOTO X 2014

Thanks for anybody that submits anything/gives any advice/tips on this !

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

snip

Why not have like a Google Form where we fill up, ain't it easier? Like those in the CPU/GPU overclocking threads where they have this form where each user posts their data.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Awwwww, why abandoned?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Why is this abandonded? The thread is 2 days old?!? I was really excited to post my results. You should revive it, if you're able to.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I was really excited to post my results.

So was I dude, so was I.