Water Cooling Blocks/Tube help

Hello all. Ran across this site and was looking at a few posts, But i have some questions, My main question is i have a GTX Titan black signature superclocked. I recently built a water cooling build (Here) and was looking to add a water block to it as well as hard tubing to give it a cleaner look. My main question is everywhere i go everything says a 780TI water block will fit on a gtx titan black. So will this one (here) fit? I like the acrylic look just because i like to see the liquid as a personal thing. So was wondering if that block would work or if i should look into others? I thank you for your help on that issue :)

Now for my other question (Might be the wrong section. Probably is) I'm looking at converting this build i currently have into a acrylic hard tube build. I personally love the look of a hard tube build. Now. I have a bunch of G1/4 Compression fittings on my build (And some extra from my build) Will i need to ditch these to go full acrylic. I know i will need to add more fittings, a lot more of different types. I understand normal tubing pretty well. But hard tubing is completely different to me. Anything you guys could help with would be Really. Really apreciated.  (I plan on going from Tank to GPU, then GPU to CPU, CPU to radiator then radiator to my tank.

Even if you can't help, I thank you for your time. 

-SNIP-

Welcome to the Forums!

I'm not sure if that waterblock is compatible since I can't find much information on it or a compatibility list, I can't say for sure. EKWB has a cooling configutor to check what blocks they have that will fit your GPU.

http://www.ekwb.com/configurator/

As for the fittings you will need to change all of them over to hardline acrylic fittings.

Any recommendation where to start? I'm fine with knowing soft tube fittings, But don't know acrylic fittings at all really. Thanks for the answer and welcome :)

Any recommendation where to start? I'm fine with knowing soft tube fittings, But don't know acrylic fittings at all really. Thanks for the answer and welcome :)

In general for hardline it's very similar to soft tube with getting the same fitting sizes as tubing sizes, for hardline it's the OD that matters the most. Bending is the harder part where you need to have a heatgun and silicone mandrel when bending.

Just as an example:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-none-chamfer-petg-12mm-od-tube-length-500mm.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-g1-4-carbon-black-enhance-multi-link-for-acrylic-tube-od-12mm.html

How well does the PETG sit in the fittings you linked for example? I've just always been a fan of compression fittings (Which i know you can't do here) but i just wnat a tight seal even if i move my computer around and it properly sits

How well does the PETG sit in the fittings you linked for example? I've just always been a fan of compression fittings (Which i know you can't do here) but i just wnat a tight seal even if i move my computer around and it properly sits

Theses are basically a two part compression hardline fitting, so the ring comes off like a regular compression fitting and you put the tube and o-ring on into the fitting, but instead of compressing the tubing like regular soft tube fittings it compresses the o-ring to the walls of the hardline making a watertight seal. 

It has a dual o-ring config with one just inside the fitting and the other compressing down onto the tubing to hold it and act as a secondary seal.

BP-MBEML--1024X768-2.jpg

Got it, Thanks, So going from my CPU, Right hand bend, then bend up to my radiator, The weight of the tube and water wouldn't be any sort of problem since the O ring would force the tube to stay where it is? 

Got it, Thanks, So going from my CPU, Right hand bend, then bend up to my radiator, The weight of the tube and water wouldn't be any sort of problem since the O ring would force the tube to stay where it is? 

Basically, it would hold itself into place and not move. Just note if your doing hardline buy a few extra lengths of tube to practice bending and a bending kit if you want super consistent bends, while a kit isn't absolutely mandatory it can help. 

And don't forget a hacksaw for cutting and chamfer tool for the ends.

Yeah, I have it set to buy a few extra lengths for the bending and a bending kit, Have a hacksaw from other projects, Chamfer tool i don't though. Got any good recommendations for coupling for tubes? Just in case i would like to have a few

Yeah, I have it set to buy a few extra lengths for the bending and a bending kit, Have a hacksaw from other projects, Chamfer tool i don't though. Got any good recommendations for coupling for tubes? Just in case i would like to have a few

Something like this or say using medium fine grit sand paper to give the outside a 45 degree chamfer and just taking off the burr on the inside is good.

Most hardware stores also have similar tools to these:

https://www.dazmode.com/store/product/hard-tubing-internal-and-external-reamer-deburring-tool/