PC363D vs G4me one

Rez_

Hi.

I was wondering if the PC363d has a better microphone, than the G4me one? I've heard some reviews on the PC363d and the mic sounds so much better than the G4me one. And I really want to know, because I'm looking into buying one of these headsets.

I'm gonna use the headset for streaming and yes, i will buy a soundcard with an amp (Xonar DGX).

So yeah, that is pretty much it, i just want to know if the PC 363d has a better microphone than the G4me one.

Have a nice day.

How about a headphone with a modmic

Better sound quality and better mic quality for the same price

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

How about a headphone with a modmic

Better sound quality and better mic quality for the same price

I was actually thinking about that. But since i did alot of research about the headset, i'm staying with that.

Do you know if the PC363d has better mic. quality?

Hi.

I was wondering if the PC363d has a better microphone, than the G4me one? I've heard some reviews on the PC363d and the mic sounds so much better than the G4me one. And I really want to know, because I'm looking into buying one of these headsets.

I'm gonna use the headset for streaming and yes, i will buy a soundcard with an amp (Xonar DGX).

So yeah, that is pretty much it, i just want to know if the PC 363d has a better microphone than the G4me one.

Have a nice day.

Why not just buy a nicer pair of headphones and grab a Vmoda Mic cable?  It has a really cool looking mic attached to it that actually doesn't sound bad at all.  I'd suggest looking at something with a warmer sound like AKG K551's because they have a nice warm bass.  Then either attach a mod mic or get a Vmoda cable with the mic on it.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I was actually thinking about that. But since i did alot of research about the headset, i'm staying with that.

Do you know if the PC363d has better mic. quality?

The PC36d has better mic quality but be warned, Sennheisers headsets are pretty mediocre and only sell because they add that 120$ gamer tag to it.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Wait wait, not a k551 I forgot they don't have a detachable cable.

The PC36d has better mic quality but be warned, Sennheisers headsets are pretty mediocre and only sell because they add that 120$ gamer tag to it.

Just to be sure, how do you know that it has a better mic. quality? And should i buy the Xonar DGX with it, or keep the soundcard that comes with it?

Completely wrong.... For $40 more than the 598 you get a mic attached for a G4ME One of what is essentially a 598 with a mic attached. Don't know where you get $120 more from(We aren't talking about Alienware here), Audio Technica and Beyerdynamic are the ones with the pricier headsets whereas the Sennies are actually reasonable in price.

And yes, the mic will be of typical Sennheiser quality, which is very good.

@Rez_ I would go for the G4ME One and not the 363D, especially if you are looking at a sound card as well. I would actually avoid that USB crap and stick to analog. Your onboard is MORE than adequate for the drivers in those earcups, that I assure you.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Completely wrong.... For $40 more than the 598 you get a mic attached for a G4ME One of what is essentially a 598 with a mic attached. Don't know where you get $120 more from(We aren't talking about Alienware here), Audio Technica and Beyerdynamic are the ones with the pricier headsets whereas the Sennies are actually reasonable in price.

@Rez_ I would go for the G4ME One and not the 363D, especially if you are looking at a sound card as well. I would actually avoid that USB crap and stick to analog. Your onboard is MORE than adequate for the drivers in those earcups, that I assure you.

Okay thank you so much! I was really confused yesterday! (I live in Denmark). And i was leaning towards the PC363d the most, but i'm gonna stick to the G4me one and soundcard solution. :)

Thank you!

He was probably talking about the original MSRP for the G4ME series. Also, you could still call it a massive price bump, because the G4ME series is based off of the HD5XX series, and the only one really worth buying from there is the 558 or the 518, since the 598 is a 558 with different colors and less foam.

Okay thank you so much! I was really confused yesterday! (I live in Denmark). And i was leaning towards the PC363d the most, but i'm gonna stick to the G4me one and soundcard solution. :)

Thank you!

Seriously, if you're okay with open backs, get the Philips SHP9500, and a Vmoda Boompro. If you want to hear the mic quality, and the sound quality, ZReviews on YouTube has a review up for the vmoda boom mic, and the SHP9500. It's cheaper, it will sound better, and it looks better to boot. Not to mention then you have more money to spend on whatever you want. Asus sound cards are really gimmicky and generally trash. You should really get either an audio interface or a DAC/amp+3.5mm extension cable for the mic. Either one would work just fine for you, and you would end up with better hardware, and sound to boot.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

He was probably talking about the original MSRP for the G4ME series. Also, you could still call it a massive price bump, because the G4ME series is based off of the HD5XX series, and the only one really worth buying from there is the 558 or the 518, since the 598 is a 558 with different colors and less foam.

Seriously, if you're okay with open backs, get the Philips SHP9500, and a Vmoda Boompro. If you want to hear the mic quality, and the sound quality, ZReviews on YouTube has a review up for the vmoda boom mic, and the SHP9500. It's cheaper, it will sound better, and it looks better to boot. Not to mention then you have more money to spend on whatever you want. Asus sound cards are really gimmicky and generally trash. You should really get either an audio interface or a DAC/amp+3.5mm extension cable for the mic. Either one would work just fine for you, and you would end up with better hardware, and sound to boot.

I just don't feel like going with the headphones and modmic solution, though i would like to know which soundcard you think I should buy for the G4ME One. :) I don't want to buy an external amplifier or something like that, I don't really like to have an amplifier sitting on my desk. (Ruins my setup). :) My budget is 0.001-100$ for a soundcard. :P

I just don't feel like going with the headphones and modmic solution, though i would like to know which soundcard you think I should buy for the G4ME One. :) I don't want to buy an external amplifier or something like that, I don't really like to have an amplifier sitting on my desk. (Ruins my setup). :) My budget is 0.001-100$ for a soundcard. [emoji14]

Hence why I was suggesting the Philips headphones and a vmoda boom pro? It literally turns your headphones into a headset, and you still only have one cable coming from the cans, just like any other headset ever. Sound cards are generally garbage. You should get the headphones/headset/whatever first, and then you should see if it gets loud enough. If it doesn't, then get some sound card or other. It's not like it matters much, they are all pretty damn bad.

Also, there are some REALLY small dac/amps that are still pretty good. I doubt that they would mess with your setup much. For instance, with the money you would save over the Sennheiser headset, and your budget, you could buy an audioquest dragonfly, which still uses an analog volume adjustment, but it's all controlled by the windows ui, so that would work, since you could just plug it directly into the back of your pc and forget about it.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Hence why I was suggesting the Philips headphones and a vmoda boom pro? It literally turns your headphones into a headset, and you still only have one cable coming from the cans, just like any other headset ever. Sound cards are generally garbage. You should get the headphones/headset/whatever first, and then you should see if it gets loud enough. If it doesn't, then get some sound card or other. It's not like it matters much, they are all pretty damn bad.

Also, there are some REALLY small dac/amps that are still pretty good. I doubt that they would mess with your setup much. For instance, with the money you would save over the Sennheiser headset, and your budget, you could buy an audioquest dragonfly, which still uses an analog volume adjustment, but it's all controlled by the windows ui, so that would work, since you could just plug it directly into the back of your pc and forget about it.

I can't really find the Phillips headphones or the modmic on any danish websites. And i'll buy the headset/headphones + modmic from a local shop, so if anything breaks, i can easily return it. 

Okay, so i want to know if the Xonar DGX would improve the sound, because i have this old motherboard (Gigabyte Z77P-d3). And maybe it would improve the sound?