GTX 860M graphical problems

Hey guys, so I got a couple problem with my Laptop/ Graphic card/ Directx:

1. So my directx sometimes giving me an error Like this "http://imgur.com/rWMzRg7" This stuff happens after a couple hour of playing it I've tried to update my directx my onboard graphic but nothing shows a results so PLEASE I BEG YOU, to help me troubleshoot this thing
  2. Second of all, My battlefield 4 suddenly unable to play on medium at 60 fps even though I used to be able to do it I don't really know the cause of this problem and this thing only apply to Battlefield 4 the rest of my game is fine.

Laptop specs:

• GTX 860M
  • Intel i7 4710 HQ
  • 8 GB of Ram
  • 1 TB SSHD

I hope you could help me fix these thing because it's really important for me, Much thanks

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

also make sure your laptop is clean of dust and your GPU temperatures arent too high

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Have you tried right click on shortcut or exe of game and select :run with graphics proc..." and choose "high performance nvidia..."

Also what changed in your system? Something updated? New software? Windows 10?

You can do a simple system restore to solve that.

It is .001% possible that your physical graphics chip is not connected anymore- solder melted due to super high heat.

But thats all I can think of in a differential diagnosis.

TL;DR Most likely software

None of these helps me, my problem still exist even though I already have my game set to high performance card

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

PERIPHERALS :

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

None of these helps me, my problem still exist even though I already have my game set to high performance card

OS?

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

OS?

Should I reinstall win 10?

If yes how? 

DESKTOP PC :

LAPTOP :

PERIPHERALS :

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

Should I reinstall win 10?

If yes how? 

Well did you upgrade or clean install?

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Well did you upgrade or clean install?

Straight up upgrade

DESKTOP PC :

LAPTOP :

PERIPHERALS :

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

Straight up upgrade

OK let me quickly tell you about a problem i had and i will tell you how to reinstall.

So i had a GTX970 which was giving me TERRIBLE fps in games. I was so mad i ended up purchasing a new MOBO, Processor, Ram, and CPU Cooler (my new system in my sig). No avail with still terrible fps but because i changed the MOBO i was required to reinstall Win8.1 so finally after figting myself with it i did it, as painful as it is. After i reinstalled windows 8.1, and did the upgrade (using the Media Creation Tool) i did ANOTHER clean install upgrade of Win10.. Now my GPU is running correct.

TL;DR?

Bad FPS because windows upgrade was terrible.

My next post will include all information to reinstall Win10

Clean Install Windows 10. You are required by Microsoft to install the OS you had on the system before the upgrade. So if you had Win7, you must reinstall and activate Win7 and then upgrade. So lets start with the basics

Make sure you have made a backup of your system. You will need to format your boot hard drive. Gather all your keys needed for Windows and programs you have downloaded before continuing. DO NOT SKIP THIS and BE THOROUGH.

Now you must reinstall the first Operating System you had, so Win7, or Win8.1. Do a full clean install of the system, format the hard drive and install the OS on the formatted boot drive. When you get Windows up and running, check to be sure your windows is activated. Your Windows OS should KNOW your key and activate it automatically for you but be sure you are ready to key in the product key if you need to.

Now before anything is run, we will do the Win10 Upgrade. Go and download the Media Creation Tool HERE. Select the correct version for your OS (64 or 32 bit). Run the program, and when asked DO NOT KEEP PROGRAMS OR FILES. This will do a clean install of your OS, AGAIN. Yes you are clean installing an OS over a clean OS. When the upgrade is over, you will boot into windows 10.

NOW, make sure you install all your drivers first. I personally start with graphics card because the big text creeps me out and i don't want windows trying to figure out what graphics driver i need. I CAN DO IT MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH MICROSOFT. Proceed to install ALL drivers and then windows updates. You may have to restart windows multiple times. Finally download all your programs and install them on the fresh OS.

Hopefully that helps. You can PM me for more in-depth instructions or i can help you by walking you through it, or simply reply to my post!