What to upgrade to coming from Samsung Galaxy S3

You can try a Note 4. I too came from an S3, then I moved to the Note 4. I don't know whether a Note 4 would fit in your price range though. 

Ok, perhaps i could get a second hand one that's not that old and in great condition for under £300.

G4? G Flex 2? Zenfone 2?

Not sure on the G4. The G Flex 2 has some nice specs and matches the features i would like in a phone really well and fits in my budget only problem is not to sure how i feel about the curve, anyone here had a G Flex 2 and tell me how bad/good/there opinion on the curve? As for the Zenfone 2 what is the Intel Atom Z3580 in it like?

4.4.4, i cant remember what it came with now but really don't want to go back further than that. I have tried 5.1 on it and it's specs are just not up to the task.

you must be running the version with 1gb of ram then

cause my s3 with 2gb of ram runs 5.1 nice

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Not sure on the G4. The G Flex 2 has some nice specs and matches the features i would like in a phone really well and fits in my budget only problem is not to sure how i feel about the curve, anyone here had a G Flex 2 and tell me how bad/good/there opinion on the curve? As for the Zenfone 2 what is the Intel Atom Z3580 in it like?

I ordered my G Flex 2 Yesterday. I would be glad to tell ou what it is like when it arrives xD As for the Zenfone 2, in the reviews I read it matches the G3 speed and outperforms it sometimes. And the 4GBs of RAM are abselutly crazy!!

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

you must be running the version with 1gb of ram then

cause my s3 with 2gb of ram runs 5.1 nice

Yeh it's only 1gb of ram is yours the S3 Neo(Dual-Sim version)?

I ordered my G Flex 2 Yesterday. I would be glad to tell ou what it is like when it arrives xD As for the Zenfone 2, in the reviews I read it matches the G3 speed and outperforms it sometimes. And the 4GBs of RAM are abselutly crazy!!

Ah ok, well when you get it be sure to give me your opinion. Ah really? I look up some reviews for the Zenfone! I see it uses the PowerVR Gpu just like the iphones if im not mistaken and yeh 4gb of ram is crazy its like a mini computer!

Yeh it's only 1gb of ram is yours the S3 Neo(Dual-Sim version)?

mines the internation s3...i747m

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Just straight up S5? Do you have one, what's your thoughts etc?

Bought one two weeks ago. I don't mind TouchWiz, needed a phone with both removable battery and microSD card support and it had to be of a reasonable size (5,2" max). Camera is defintely an improvement over the S3.

It has all that plus is IP67 certified as a bonus. You also get 50 GB of Dropbox storage for two years and 3 months of Deezer for free.

Out of the box, S Health monitors your activity and gives you a little notification if your reach certain milestones (7000 steps in a day or at least 1 hour or activity). I know it's pretty silly but it motivated me to start biking again: being able to track my max speed, average speed, how far and for how long I bike etc... is very rewarding.

The only thing I don't like is the finger print scanner. I still use it to unlock my phone, but it is REALLY hit or miss. (And I think the heart rate monitor is useless but yeah, I just don't use it.)

It's also well supported if you're into custom ROMs as long as you get a Snapdragon 801 powered one (not the Exynos version).

Don't hesitate if you have any specific questions :)

EDIT: I have no experience at all with the other devices, but they are pretty great too if you look up reviews. The S5 however is the most popular of the selection you gave, so keep this in mind if you plan on buying cases, screen protectors or an extra battery for your device.

Also, if you're ready to wait a few days. OnePlus should announce a 5" Snapdragon 801 powered phone October 29th for around 249$. Might be a good buy.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

So i have my S3 for near on 2 years and for day to day use its starting to get slow, so i want to upgrade, the question is what to upgrade too!

Here are some options i've picked out and my budget is £300 tops, look at UK websites and stores only please e.g. if its only a US phone then don't bother showing me it :)

So my choices are these:

Sony Xperia Z3: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XSony+Xperia+Z3.TRS0&_nkw=Sony+Xperia+Z3&_sacat=0

Sony Xperia Z2: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&LH_ItemCondition=1000&_sop=2&_nkw=Sony%20Xperia%20Z2&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Sony Xperia Z2a: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=Sony+Xperia+Z3v&_udlo=100&_mPrRngCbx=1&_osacat=0&ssPageName=GSTL&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR10.TRC0.A0.H0.XSony+Xperia+Z2.TRS0&_nkw=Sony+Xperia+Z2a&_sacat=0

HTC One M8: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sop=2&LH_BIN=1&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=htc%20one%20m8&LH_PrefLoc=1&_dcat=9355&rt=nc&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=150&_udhi

Samsung Galaxy S5: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=samsung+galaxy+s4&LH_PrefLoc=1&_udlo=150&_sop=2&LH_BIN=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xsamsung+galaxy+s5.TRS0&_nkw=samsung+galaxy+s5&_sacat=0

Or post your idea's if you have found better.

Just because my budget is £300 don't just max it out straight away look around the £240/£250 mark.

Thanks, Luke.

My personal preference between those is the Z3.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

What about the OnePlus One for £225 with shipping?

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

What size screen do you want?

Around a 5" screen no more than 5,5". Sorry for late reply guys.

Bought one two weeks ago. I don't mind TouchWiz, needed a phone with both removable battery and microSD card support and it had to be of a reasonable size (5,2" max). Camera is defintely an improvement over the S3.

It has all that plus is IP67 certified as a bonus. You also get 50 GB of Dropbox storage for two years and 3 months of Deezer for free.

Out of the box, S Health monitors your activity and gives you a little notification if your reach certain milestones (7000 steps in a day or at least 1 hour or activity). I know it's pretty silly but it motivated me to start biking again: being able to track my max speed, average speed, how far and for how long I bike etc... is very rewarding.

The only thing I don't like is the finger print scanner. I still use it to unlock my phone, but it is REALLY hit or miss. (And I think the heart rate monitor is useless but yeah, I just don't use it.)

It's also well supported if you're into custom ROMs as long as you get a Snapdragon 801 powered one (not the Exynos version).

Don't hesitate if you have any specific questions :)

EDIT: I have no experience at all with the other devices, but they are pretty great too if you look up reviews. The S5 however is the most popular of the selection you gave, so keep this in mind if you plan on buying cases, screen protectors or an extra battery for your device.

Also, if you're ready to wait a few days. OnePlus should announce a 5" Snapdragon 801 powered phone October 29th for around 249$. Might be a good buy.

Ah ok sounds good. I don't mind touch wiz either but if i got a Samsung phone with it i would most likely put a custom rom on it after a couple of months anyway. I probably wouldn't use the finger print scanner or the heart rate thing but i guess it's just there to have. Ok isn't the Exynos version 8 core though, is that not faster? And as for OnePlus i have joined the invite system might hold out to get one of those since the invite system is only going to last 1 month this time.

Ah ok sounds good. I don't mind touch wiz either but if i got a Samsung phone with it i would most likely put a custom rom on it after a couple of months anyway. I probably wouldn't use the finger print scanner or the heart rate thing but i guess it's just there to have. Ok isn't the Exynos version 8 core though, is that not faster? And as for OnePlus i have joined the invite system might hold out to get one of those since the invite system is only going to last 1 month this time.

If I remember correctly, the CPU is a bit faster on the Exynos version but the GPU is a bit slower (Qualcomm is pretty much unbeatable GPU-wise at the moment). The Exynos version also has a Wolfson DAC for high quality audio (which means you get 24-bit/192kHz FLAC support).

In summary the difference is pretty minimal and I would get the Snapdragon version if you plan to put custom ROMs on it.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?