My 350D

Arti

Very nice I personaly would have went with a Corsair HX750 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139010) to clean up all of the multicolored cables at the bottom and maybe even paint the HX on it red if you wanted to fit the theme, but over all nice build and the tight cable managment is very nice. Keep it up :)

The silverstone strider one was the cheapest 750w PSU on amazon at the time so i got it, if it wasn't i would've went with the hx750 too... And thanks for the feedback ;D 

Build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/47209-my-350d/#entry625528

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

Silverstone Tek PP07 Cable Sleeving I Asus Xonar STX 

Roughly how does ur 670 do on 1440p gaming? Like say bf3 or Arkham city and Crysis 3 for instance?

I have 2 670s and just moved my PB278Q over to game on though I haven't really played any new games yet. I do plan on starting the new Bioshock DLC soon though.

Really? How did you do that? The tubing would not fit for me.

I had to remove the ram from the MB and with a little patience and wiggling it went in nothing harmed. It would have been even easier with the MB out.

Yes, actually i am looking into another monitor but where i live it's pretty hard to get a reasonable priced monitor where i live. And i am looking into a cheap LG ips display that i plan on getting 3 of

http://www.blink.com.kw/product-detail/lg-22-ips-full-hd-1080p-led-monitor-ips224v-pn.html

Well, whats done is done... After i finnished this build Asus comes comes out with the GTX 780 direct CUII which i wanted at the time of building but i guess my luck isn't the best thing ever... I am actually looking into modding the led's in the card to be red if i get around to it ;p

Yeee, I should have didd that before i took the pictures xD

I don't know, i just don't like how it looks, mounting mechanism isn't the best and no corsair link to change the LED's.... There isn't even much of a difference between the H110 and the H100i.  

Looking into getting one of these ;D  http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-DDR3-1333-Gryphon-Armor/dp/B00CXIN8TC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376976580&sr=8-1&keywords=gryphon+armor+kit

The H110 is bigger and thicker than the H100i thus it cooles better and quite significantly I found and even more so with some nice fans on it. That mounting mechanism is standard for most Astech based coolers and is actually quite sturdy.

Th armor is quite nice newegg had a deal no too long ago where you got it free with the MB.

I have 2 670s and just moved my PB278Q over to game on though I haven't really played any new games yet. I do plan on starting the new Bioshock DLC soon though.

I had to remove the ram from the MB and with a little patience and wiggling it went in nothing harmed. It would have been even easier with the MB out.

I'm on 760 and want to get 770 already lol

I'm on 760 and want to get 770 already lol

what for 1440p?

That looks really nice and clean nice job mate :).

Awesome!

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Little beast of a machine, thinking of picking one up for dad. Great build here mate

• 2 weeks later...

looks great and probably performes like a beast, but that monitor looks tiny.

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

YES!! love the 350d, Gryphon and the h100i

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

I really like this, nice work! That 780 looks so good through the panel.

looks great and probably performes like a beast, but that monitor looks tiny.

Saving up for a new monitor since monitors over here are so over-priced....

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

It looks good, but I think that the Gryphon is a little... out of place? You're doing a black and red themed build, and yet you don't choose a ASUS ROG board? Well, it's your build, but I find that choice to be a lot more senseable. 

But anyways, great looking build, yet not perfect though. :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Looks epic,good job man :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

It looks good, but I think that the Gryphon is a little... out of place? You're doing a black and red themed build, and yet you don't choose a ASUS ROG board? Well, it's your build, but I find that choice to be a lot more senseable. 

But anyways, great looking build, yet not perfect though. :)

The motherboard that i was going for wasn't available at the time I bought the parts, if it were to be available i would've went with it without even thinking about it..

But i could actually do something about this just by buying the gryphon armor kit, but that would require me removing EVERYTHING from the motherboard just to install it (yep im lazy o 3o)....

If i actually get around to buying one of them and installing it on the mobo i would post a picture of it here. And thanks for the feedback. 

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it.

Great build, The green Geforce logo kind of throws the color scheme off. Other than that it's a great build. The 350D is such a nice looking case, I really want to do a build in it :)

Nice looking build :).  Love 350D builds.  Might pick one up for my next build. 

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

wow, we have the same build! Only i'm using a GIANT case instead of your nice and tidy little one... I've been considering downsizing but i can't make up my mind.

Intel i7-4770k (4.5GHz) | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | EVGA GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB 7200rpm

Corsair H100i (GT ap-15's) 8GB Vengeance PRO 1600mhz | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 800D

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4421769171

I should probably make a separate thread for this (sorry OP) but heres the one I did:

IMG_5616-w.jpg

Great build, The green Geforce logo kind of throws the color scheme off. Other than that it's a great build. The 350D is such a nice looking case, I really want to do a build in it :)

I guess it goes kind of well with my keyboard and mouse since they have green LED's :/

I guess it goes kind of well with my keyboard and mouse since they have green LED's :/

Oh alright, didn't know that. I guess that makes more sense then :)

Awesome Job! I'm in the 350D, Gryphon club too. Have the armor kit on mine but even without it, yours looks clean and colors do work well together. 

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

Corsair AX860 / Corsiar 350D / Corsair H100i / Windows 8 Pro