My 350D

Arti

Awesome Job! I'm in the 350D, Gryphon club too. Have the armor kit on mine but even without it, yours looks clean and colors do work well together. 

Thanks! How's the gryphon holding up for you? Im having problems with the fan expert 2 at fixed RPM mode, the fans just sometimes have a mind of their own.....

Build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/47209-my-350d/#entry625528

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

Silverstone Tek PP07 Cable Sleeving I Asus Xonar STX 

I kinda like the green GeForce logo against the red and black, its different.

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Look very very nice

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

I kinda like the green GeForce logo against the red and black, its different.

Kinda looks better when the blackwindow and the deathadder's green lights are next to them too, thanks ;D

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

how come the tubes off the h100i go over the cpu socket instead of over the memory and up to the radiator? can't you just turn the radiator around or would that not work? sorry this isn't the topic of discussion :P

lol WHY the heck does that matttter :P

it looks a little awkward to me when the cable do that little cross but that's just personal preference i guess 

very neat and nice doing a m-atx build, that's one of the best m-atx cases.

might be even nicer with the optional thermal armor kit for the m/board, i love that board.

good job on the build..

got to love Asus components

it looks a little awkward to me when the cable do that little cross but that's just personal preference i guess

My guess is that he wanted to actually use the 5.25 bay and that its far easier to swap the ram the way it is currently.

My guess is that he wanted to actually use the 5.25 bay and that its far easier to swap the ram the way it is currently.

nah, im not going to use the 5.25" bay... but i think that it just looks better this way; when I make it cross the ram slots it kinda doesn't look that great.

Nice bild, might wana try stitching the sleeving so it dont look so messy :)

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

nah, im not going to use the 5.25" bay... but i think that it just looks better this way; when I make it cross the ram slots it kinda doesn't look that great.

I think for the cooler you have it was the better way to go. If I would have done that with the H110 you would have had trouble fitting the rear fan and since my friend doesnt plan to have any optical drives (or even hard drives) it was far better to put it the way I did. I should also note we had true low profile ram so its not in the way.

Yeah yeah I get picky when it comes to how my hosing looks as well lol.

Thanks! How's the gryphon holding up for you? Im having problems with the fan expert 2 at fixed RPM mode, the fans just sometimes have a mind of their own.....

The Mobo is rock solid. No hardware issues thus far. I tuned my fans with the Thermal Radar 2 software and haven't had any issues with the fan RPM's. Is that the same software you are referring to?

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

Corsair AX860 / Corsiar 350D / Corsair H100i / Windows 8 Pro

The Mobo is rock solid. No hardware issues thus far. I tuned my fans with the Thermal Radar 2 software and haven't had any issues with the fan RPM's. Is that the same software you are referring to?

My friends just started to get quirky recently out of the blue.

Yes, i tune my fans manually using the Thermal radar 2 software.. But im having some issues where all of a sudden the fan goes full rpm for no reason them comes back to the one i set it at after ~10mins.. 

• 2 weeks later...

if you dont mind me asking where did you get that case did you buy it from a local store or from outside?

i7 4930k | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | Samsung 830 pro 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | ASUS GTX 680 Refrence | Corsair AX860i PSU | Corsair H100i | Corsair Domonator GT 18GB @ 1866Mgz

ASUS Xonar Essence STX | Noctua NF-F12 x2 | Noctua NF-A14 | ASUS PB278Q | Benq XL2420T | ASUS MX279H | CoolerMaster Cosmos 2

Periphrals: Razer Naga Epic | AKG K701 | Steelseries 7G  | Blue Yeti

The green geforce bothers me, a lot. Can you paint that red please. :mellow:

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...

Here's a new update on how it looks now, uhh i just finished trying all the cables but i guess i could a better job :/

And about all dat razer swaag... That's all i can get here in Kuwait... But really looking into the Ducky shine 3 at the moment.00HIznU.jpg

if you dont mind me asking where did you get that case did you buy it from a local store or from outside?

Got it from Amazon delivered by Aramex.. Sorry for the very late reply.

The green geforce bothers me, a lot. Can you paint that red please. :mellow:

Im not sure on how would i do such thing... I'd rather keep it there till i get a waterblock for it and do a whole loop for my system which wouldn't be that long.

Im not sure on how would i do such thing... I'd rather keep it there till i get a waterblock for it and do a whole loop for my system which wouldn't be that long.

uhm.. a 5$ paintbrush and redpaint from the kids section in target. and use the little paintbrush tip dip it in paint, and go over it. carefully :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uhm.. a 5$ paintbrush and redpaint from the kids section in target. and use the little paintbrush tip dip it in paint, and go over it. carefully :3

But wouldn't that be a bit offensive since AMD is red? ;D 

But wouldn't that be a bit offensive since AMD is red? ;D 

So is your system build

So is your system build

So i guess if we can't please both parties... Turn of the LED light..

So is your system build

So uhhh i thought about it... And thought about it again... And this is what i came up with.. I might go over it one more time when it gets dry.

563gnet.jpg