gta low riders over priced ?

Midnitewarrior4

do you guys think its over priced ? you buy the main car for whatever then its a 400K for the base upgrade then like 200k for engine colors or whatever and a bunch of stuff like that i blew over a million dollars to get something decent, and i left out alot of stuff to keep costs down, not too mention the 200+k for the hydrolic  pump upgrades to make you go a foot higher ( would not recommend unless you have lots of money to waste cause 1 foot isnt worth 200k to me at least)

i love the cars and i have a couple million but i think ill be at 0$ soon cause i love the low riders so much, what do you guys think of it ?

for the price of a decent low rider you could have a done up super car 

personally i would choose low rider over super :P

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

everything they do is overpriced they make you buy the sharkcards

i agree this is where hackers kinda come in, they can be helpfull and be dicks at times, depends on who it is

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

or they should do a 30 or 40% off rebate like for the lowriders like they did with the garge and other stuff

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

Considering almost everyone is rich im glad they cost more than normal cars so your money actually means something.

i agree this is where hackers kinda come in, they can be helpfull and be dicks at times, depends on who it is

You can get banned for picking up money from a hacker though. My friend got banned for a month for picking up about 20 mil. Rockstar took away all his money but he was able to keep everything he purchased using that money.

Considering almost everyone is rich im glad they cost more than normal cars so it means your money actually means something.

this is true but i still find it a little pricey and literally took a huge chunk out of my bank

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

You can get banned for picking up money from a hacker though. My friend got banned for a month for picking up about 20 mil. Rockstar took away all his money but he was able to keep everything he purchased using that money.

lol i got lots but they didnt do anything, i barely have any left, the money i have is from jobs

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

Considering almost everyone is rich im glad they cost more than normal cars so your money actually means something.

unlike some other games like gta iv

how could rockstar do that, i mean in san andreas money meant a lot, but in gta iv, the only thing you could buy was a few hot dogs here and there

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Overpriced as fk, makes me feel less guilty when using cheat engine though :)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

i didnt get banned and i got about 30 mil from hackers,

but i started using trainer myself, so i got banned , they took away my money (which i already spent on garages and cars) and banned me for 10 days xD

ROCKSTAR wont ban you for picking up modders spawned money

your friend probobly used mods in online or some hacks, since 1 month ban is the 2nd ban

i think its something  10 days -> 1 month -> permanent

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm broke. I have 100k, and I do like three heists on the weekends.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Why not just stick with yes or no as the only options for the poll? It's a simple yes or no question.

Anyway, yes definitely. Tuning a 9k car is supposed to set you back a million for some reason. Tuning was always overpriced, but this has gotten ridiculous.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Man I thought everyone was overreacting about micro transactions but they are starting to make normal players grind like crazy or pay 2k16 was especially bad you start out with a 55 overall character in my career which makes you by far the worst player in the league

Tips: sell the Pegassi Osiris if you already have the T20

sell the classic cars

sell Enus windsor

ask modders for money

if youre fine without playing online for 10 days, download mods -> give yourself a few millions -> buy everything before you get banned ,and R* removes your money, they dont remove the vehicles and items :)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)