Why my windows 7 sees usbCharger?

manofsteel

Hi,

recently i got some crashes and becasue of it i looked up on  event logs and found smth called usbCharger anyone knows what is this?.

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

maybe a usb device that charges from your pc ? maybe phone or what the heck maybe even your keyboard/mouse

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

look at device manager maybe you find something there

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Which mobo you have? That sounds like some crapware your mobo has for quicker charging with usb.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

My mobo is ga b75m d2v rev 1 and i found nothing in device manager except the thing that my mouse is on the keyboard list (its deathather chroma from razer)

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

My mobo is ga b75m d2v rev 1 and i found nothing in device manager except the thing that my mouse is on the keyboard list (its deathather chroma from razer)

Have you installed any mobo bundle software? While I can't see anything that could cause crashing like that in list, its still possible. Also you could try to reinstall USB3 drivers. Other than that I'm afraid I don't know what it could be.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Have you installed any mobo bundle software? While I can't see anything that could cause crashing like that in list, its still possible. Also you could try to reinstall USB3 drivers. Other than that I'm afraid I don't know what it could be.

i dont remember but i think i didint install such bundle. USB 3 drivers hmm maybe right. Crashes can be another thing i just gonna test my ram (1 stick tonight another on friday propably) if this passes than  i am afraid of the worst. But hey i only need to wait to new year (january ) for base of my new build so thats the minimum of my system lifespan ;p