need a white case

Why not. It fits everything you asked for..

because ive already said i don't like it... 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Why not. It fits everything you asked for..

because ive already said i don't like it... 

Sorry I must have missed that.. You could have just said that on the first post and not been a drama queen.. :)

Sorry I must have missed that.. You could have just said that on the first post and not been a drama queen.. :)

dont worry :), and i wasn't aware of its existence, that's why i started this tread to discover more cases.

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

• 1 month later...

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/96-phantom-820-full-tower-case

Crazy case, lot's of space and it comes in white.

- I9 13900K - Asus ROG Maximus Z670 Hero - Corsair H150i LCD - Asus RTX 3080 - Thermaltake P3 Pro case - 32Gb G-Skill TridentZ DDR5 6400  - WD SN850X 2TB OS Drive  - Asus THOR 1200 Watts PSU - LG Ultragear 32" - Asus VX 27" - Stinky Footboard - Razer Basilisk Pro with dock - Corsair K100 Keyboard - Asus RT-AC3100 Router - Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless Headset - Razer Tartarus V2

I say, get a 900D, then paint it white.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Replying to leave some consume advice. Do NOT get a white Define R4. It looks pretty when you first unpack it (and man did I so want to love the case), but the paint job is so poor that it's not recommending. Just undoing the thumbscrews to put your system together will strip the paint. On top of this, my paint has yellowed on the /metal/ body while the plastic front panel is a shade lighter.

Isn't plastic supposed to do the yellowing?

I say, get a 900D, then paint it white.

That would ruin the look of the front panel :(

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |