need a white case

hi guys, 

Planning a upcoming build which will be aperture science themed. looking for a white case (atx) with a nice big window and space for at least 2 240 rads. So far the only thing i have seen are the phantoms(530) but they look a bit plasticy, are there any other options out there? i wouldn't mind doing a bit of modding if needed. 

thanks in advance :) 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

The R4. It can fit a top 240 and a front 240 when you move the drive cage back if you mod you can fit a 280 in the front.

The NZXT Switch 810 should suit your needs.

According to the review I read, Switch 810 has a completely plastic outer body. (Except for side panels)

The R4. It can fit a top 240 and a front 240 when you move the drive cage back if you mod you can fit a 280 in the front.

yes but it'll be so squished inside, i want my pc to large and graceful. Shame because its such a nice case :(  

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Fractal Design R4

CM Storm Stryker

NZXT Phantom series

^_^v

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

yes but it'll be so squished inside, i want my pc to large and graceful. Shame because its such a nice case :(

I don't think it will be to squished.

According to the review I read, Switch 810 has a completely plastic outer body. (Except for side panels)

The Corsair Vengeance C70 is also an option.

i had to post it :D 

CustomComputer.jpg

The Corsair Vengeance C70 is also an option.

suppose, i could just paint bits of it. then there is the window, any idea of where i can get acrylic sheets in the uk? 

suppose, i could just paint bits of it. then there is the window, any idea of where i can get acrylic sheets in the uk? 

http://www.theplasticpeople.co.uk/cut-to-size-plastic-c-140.html

i had to post it :D

CustomComputer.jpg

the beauty.... going for more of clean look tho, never the less thanks for sharing :) 

I would try the Storm Stryker from CM. It's pretty big and can house up to 9 5.25" drive bays.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I would try the Storm Stryker from CM. It's pretty big and can house up to 9 5.25" drive bays.

dont need any hard drives and honestly i think  it looks like it was designed by a nine year old child. "more fins, more lights, more better". :( thanks anyway tho  

too bad that the phanteks enthoo primo doesn't come in white that would be right up your alley. I would say look at the nzxt H630.

too bad that the phanteks enthoo primo doesn't come in white that would be right up your alley. I would say look at the nzxt H630.

love the front/ top of that h630 but the lack of a window is a killer. how hard would it be to mod a window in? 

The storm Stryker...

serious? 

The storm Stryker...

serious?

Why not. It fits everything you asked for..

love the front/ top of that h630 but the lack of a window is a killer. how hard would it be to mod a window in? 

I would imagine as hard as any other case.