How much will it cost?

Padorkous

Hello! I have a friend who bought battlefield 3 and he recently reached colonel 1, we wants to become colonel 100 but he doesnt have time to do this and he asked me how much would it cost to pay someone in order to play with his account and get him to colonel 100. If anyone has an offer please right it and tell me if you accept paysafe as payment and also tell me how much money you ask in order to do this.

Thanks for your time!!!

I guess it's good for someone that likes to play BF3 and make money doing it. But is there really any point of doing it? @Birderper Got the best point

Hello! I have a friend who bought battlefield 3 and he recently reached colonel 1, we wants to become colonel 100 but he doesnt have time to do this and he asked me how much would it cost to pay someone in order to play with his account and get him to colonel 100. If anyone has an offer please right it and tell me if you accept paysafe as payment and also tell me how much money you ask in order to do this.

Thanks for your time!!!

I guess you are not allowed to post here and ask people to do it for money you would give them.

Birderper is right. What does your friend do differently when he is col100? If it is for the pure who hhas the longest penis thing (highest lvl means I am good)-thing then the price he will have to pay would not be worth it.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

why would you pay someone to get you colonel 100 and have the risk to lose your acc

I forgot about that ...

The terms of service could proabbly punish you for it... It is just pointless to do it.

AND even if... it would take multiple hundred hours to do.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

The developer I worked for had rules against it but never enforced them. Why would they? Every time I dealt with someone who had an account boosted by someone else playing it they got utterly destroyed in game because they lacked the skill necessary.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

The point of having to do it yourself is that you get good at the game. People who do this is why there are many high level n00bs in games.

The point of having to do it yourself is that you get good at the game. People who do this is why there are many high level n00bs in games.

The developer I worked for had rules against it but never enforced them. Why would they? Every time I dealt with someone who had an account boosted by someone else playing it they got utterly destroyed in game because they lacked the skill necessary.

why would you pay someone to get you colonel 100 and have the risk to lose your acc

I guess it's good for someone that likes to play BF3 and make money doing it. But is there really any point of doing it? @Birderper Got the best point

omg no. What's the point of even playing the game with no challenge? 

Guys i know i amde it to colonel 100 before 1-2 years and i know how rewarding is to get in this level by yourself but i cant make him change his opinion thats what he said to me

Guys i know i amde it to colonel 100 before 1-2 years and i know how rewarding is to get in this level by yourself but i cant make him change his opinion thats what he said to me

The problem we face today is that people have forgotten how the world works. I will give you the answer to every question on cost, ever.

Something is worth, what someone is willing to pay. That applies to everything.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

rofl there is literally 0 reason and point in tryharding and grinding to colonel 100 in bf

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

What the hell, just why??

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All unlocks pack is something like €30. Boosting account is usually against ToS of multiplayer games. With Origin account its even dangerous as your friend could loose account, all games and payment info.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv