how is corsair warranty

DominicNikon

how is corsairs warranty? i got a pair of h1500s a few months back and now they work in no usb port and all there is now is a buzzing sound 

Everything I heard is great

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Very good. You cannot RMA something twice in the same month though. You will have to wait.

I had a set of ram go bad. Send it back via RmA. Got new ram it was bad. Had to wait a month to send it back. Got another kit....it seems to work lol.

Thanks!

Chris R.

They are great. I have used it a few times. Make an account on: https://corsair.secure.force.com/ 

Just make a ticket and they will respond quickly. I had LED issues with my k95 keyboard. After the second RMA they sent me a RGB one. 

Just be very clear about the issue. Have original receipt ready. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

once you get a support ticket made, you can summon any of our

Corsair Representatives to look into the tickets progress.

my experiences have been extremely satisfied with quick turn-around and communications. 

I have had great experience with them so far. The original HX650 unit that I received was faulty so I sent it back and they got me a new one within a few days. They were quick to respond.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have had great experience with them so far. The original HX650 unit that I received was faulty so I sent it back and they got me a new one within a few days. They were quick to respond.

same here one of the v1 HX650 (bronze rated 4yo) and they'd updated to v2 gold-rated

and my last ax850 (4yo) to the newest ax860. no qualms here.

same here one of the v1 HX650 (bronze rated 4yo) and they'd updated to v2 gold-rated

and my last ax850 (4yo) to the newest ax860. no qualms here.

I love mine, been working flawlessly since the day I got it almost a year ago :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Long warranties, awsome quality and very fast turnaround time if there's a problem.

I had a PSU blow within warranty only recently. The process was as simple as raising a ticket on their dedicated web portal and shipping it off. I had a brand new higher model back the next week. If you don't care to wait then you can have them send you a replacement before you ship your own to them for minimal downtime.

I have a lot of equipment and most of it uses Corsair parts. I wouldn't really go anywhere else for PSUs and integrated cooling.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

They're probably the best experience I've had with customer service.
Bought a corsair 200r, found out they make a windowed version.
So I created a ticket after releasing I can't buy from website, they contacted me within 24 hours, and I asked if it would be possible to buy a windowed side panel through them directly.
He asked for proof of purchase, refused my payment, shipped it out that day, and it arrived two days later.
Couldn't ask for a better, more timely, and polite experience.

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

They are pretty good.