mecha keyboard alternatives

RyomaSJibenG

yes, i aim for the Corsair K70 but are there any good alternatives should i not be able find one in my area?

is Ducky Shine a good maker?

is Razer worth buying?

you know what, how bout list me some other brands that offer great and decent mecha keyboard

it doesn't have to be Cherry MX though preferably Cherry

Ducky is amazing.  Razer isn't as amazing.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Ducky makes some of the best keyboards.

shit, then i just missed a freaking offer last month cause i was doubting it :(

yes, i aim for the Corsair K70 but are there any good alternatives should i not be able find one in my area?

is Ducky Shine a good maker?

is Razer worth buying?

you know what, how bout list me some other brands that offer great and decent mecha keyboard

it doesn't have to be Cherry MX though preferably Cherry

Hit up a local store and check them out. At micro center you can open them, or I think so. I have done it and they don't mind

Hit up a local store and check them out. At micro center you can open them, or I think so. I have done it and they don't mind

thing is, almost everywhere i go i kept seeing Razer and some Steelseries, would like to try some but i better ask peoples opinion first

ducky is one of the best if not the best in my opinion

everybody seems to recommend it, so which one of their keyboard would you recommend good sir?

thing is, almost everywhere i go i kept seeing Razer and some Steelseries, would like to try some but i better ask peoples opinion first

Damn that sucks. I honestly do not like Razer keyboards. I haven't tried steelseries

Damn that sucks. I honestly do not like Razer keyboards. I haven't tried steelseries

Steelseries mechanical keyboards are built like a tank. I used to own one, I could use it as a hammer, or a weapon of war.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Steelseries mechanical keyboards are built like a tank. I used to own one, I could use it as a hammer, or a weapon of war.

so they're pretty durable, good to know

That's a common thing that people say about every mechanical keyboard ever. There's nothing special about the SteelSeries boards, other than that they use those weird switches.

so they're pretty durable, good to know

If anything, Ducky boards are built more solidly. Also, Filco has pretty much the same build quality as Ducky, but without all the lights, etc. (if you're into that.)

Also, Razer, Corsair and SteelSeries make average quality board (Razer is somewhat lower on that list, since they don't use Cherry switches.) So yeah, I would recommend Dcuky, Duck, Filco, Leopold, RealForce (If you want to give Topre a go), HHKB (Again, Topre), Or the CM Storm keyboards. They are made in the same factory as Filco boards, and they have an exceptional build quality for the price (Not as nice as Ducky/Filco, but you pay a LOT more for those boards).

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

That's a common thing that people say about every mechanical keyboard ever. There's nothing special about the SteelSeries boards, other than that they use those weird switches.

If anything, Ducky boards are built more solidly. Also, Filco has pretty much the same build quality as Ducky, but without all the lights, etc. (if you're into that.)

Also, Razer, Corsair and SteelSeries make average quality board (Razer is somewhat lower on that list, since they don't use Cherry switches.) So yeah, I would recommend Dcuky, Duck, Filco, Leopold, RealForce (If you want to give Topre a go), HHKB (Again, Topre), Or the CM Storm keyboards. They are made in the same factory as Filco boards, and they have an exceptional build quality for the price (Not as nice as Ducky/Filco, but you pay a LOT more for those boards).

thanks man, i'm gonna check em out