The crew wild run beta, 3 keys, first come first serve.

samcool55

Soo i found accidentally a mail telling me i have access to the beta, and suprise suprise, it had 3 extra keys in it soo, here they are! I don't have friends so this is the best place to leave them i think :P

G7J8U4IBJCBB 
E4U2G7XCEXQV 
C4C7DDMJEP4C

to give you a hand, trade the keys in here: http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-GB/wild-run/register.aspx?ncid=313-3168-5199--2-eml-31-29-NLTR_Beta_2-Register_Beta_2-1-1-8-1015

Update!

So, a very nice user called james12315 was kind enough to post his 3 keys, if you used one of them, say thank you :)

KXPXJBI7KX4U
IVMVCLWEEBRD
GTNEAQTEH4NK

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Attention Please: "You will be able to access it once the servers open on thursday 15/10/2015 at 12 pm CEST"; "Those codes are to be redeemed on: http://thecrewgame.com/beta and give automatic access to the crew wild run PC closed beta"; "Once the code is redeemed, you will receive instructions via email".

post-21562-0-37994900-1444844232.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Used last one, thanks :)

I'm happy to read someone uses them :D I was expecting the worst because, well, ubisoft.

I took the first one  :D cheers!

Enjoy the beta! :)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I'm happy to read someone uses them :D I was expecting the worst because, well, ubisoft.

Don't really know much about it, but for free may as well give it a shot.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Don't really know much about it, but for free may as well give it a shot.

Same here, i think it's about bikes and monster trucks, but that's about it. I know the beta is going on, but that's about it. I have done 0 research about it.

My 3 for you!

KXPXJBI7KX4U

IVMVCLWEEBRD

GTNEAQTEH4NK

I'll put them in the opening post :) of course with kudos going to you!

lawl 18gb for a beta  :o

Let's agree to disagree

lawl 18gb for a beta   :o

ikr :D takes a while! i won't even get it finished today, 1.8MB/s... Oh well... Tomorrow is another day.

ikr :D takes a while! i won't even get it finished today, 1.8MB/s... Oh well... Tomorrow is another day.

1.9 to 2.2 max :S

Steam i get 15+ :(

Let's agree to disagree