New rig will not boot. Here's the details:

First of all, if anyone used an asrock x79 mobo does the Dr. Debug (the LED numbers) need a switch to be turned on? The LEDs never shine. 

So using a 3930k cpu and a 780 I'm having trouble having the system boot. All the lights on my RAM are on, the fans are spinning, and it all seems to work. My thought is that the motherboard is having issues, but if it is how is it turning the lights on? I'm not sure if anyone has experience with any of these components, but if you guys are I would greatly appreciate it. 

It could also not be sending the signal from my GPU, which would be easier to fix. My MOBO doesn't have any display adapters so I can't install anything from there. Any and All help is very appreciated. 

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

Sorta gave this response today, but just incase, I'll say it again (dunno if anyone else is as stupid as me/acts as a kid). It's easy to forget plugging in the EPS connector into the motherboard after seeing your brand new CPU with your glorious 780. So make sure your EPS is connected.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

make sure you've installed everything correctly, also, if you have another video card u could possibly try, could be that your video card is just a bunk. is the system making a an error sound, such as a beep, when turning? either the mobo is dead or ur gpu.

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

make sure you've installed everything correctly, also, if you have another video card u could possibly try, could be that your video card is just a bunk. is the system making a an error sound, such as a beep, when turning? either the mobo is dead or ur gpu.

gpu is fine I can assure that, but I don't know why the MOBO would be dead. It's powering everything on when I turn my PC on, it just refuses to go to the boot screen. 

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

is the posting sound happening when you're turning on the system? and also its just the luck of the draw buddy, sometimes you just get a dead part, ya it sucks but it happens.

also you mentioned that your debug led isn't lightning up, that maybe a sign, cause if im not mistaken, if everything is running fine that debug lcd should show "00", thats what happens on an intel z77 mobo i have.

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

is the posting sound happening when you're turning on the system? and also its just the luck of the draw buddy, sometimes you just get a dead part, ya it sucks but it happens.

also you mentioned that your debug led isn't lightning up, that maybe a sign, cause if im not mistaken, if everything is running fine that debug lcd should show "00", thats what happens on an intel z77 mobo i have.

Not hearing any sound. no speakers are connected. But why would my system be dead if all the parts light up and the fans spin? That and I'm not sure if the MOBO or CPU is messed up. This is what makes me curious. Got any ideas on why this would happen?

Did you do an out of the box build? 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Not hearing any sound. no speakers are connected. But why would my system be dead if all the parts light up and the fans spin? That and I'm not sure if the MOBO or CPU is messed up. This is what makes me curious. Got any ideas on why this would happen?

Honestly i couldn't tell you, computers are a little weird lol, i once had an issue that my system would power on but it wouldn't boot or anything (similar to your problem), so i decided to take it out of my case and see whats wrong, i power it on and the system works instantly, put it back in the case does the same problem.

So try what hirad123 said see what happens when you try it outside of your case, maybe it'll work.

Honestly i couldn't tell you, computers are a little weird lol, i once had an issue that my system would power on but it wouldn't boot or anything (similar to your problem), so i decided to take it out of my case and see whats wrong, i power it on and the system works instantly, put it back in the case does the same problem.

So try what hirad123 said see what happens when you try it outside of your case, maybe it'll work.

Hmm, I'm water cooling my CPU, not sure how well it'll work outside of the case. 

Personally, I'd pull everything out of the case and rebuild it on the table.

PSU, Monitor, One stick of memory, and of course the CPU.  It will be tough with the water block, however if you have the stock fan just do a quick swap out.

There could be a motherboard mount that is simply shorting out the LED's, best to eliminate anything to do with the case.  (shorts/crimped wires/etc.)

Personally, I'd pull everything out of the case and rebuild it on the table.

PSU, Monitor, One stick of memory, and of course the CPU.  It will be tough with the water block, however if you have the stock fan just do a quick swap out.

There could be a motherboard mount that is simply shorting out the LED's, best to eliminate anything to do with the case.  (shorts/crimped wires/etc.)

don;t have any stock fans, but if somone physically hold the radiator (attached to the fans) upright, then do you think it would be nice for testing? I already sent my CPU and MOBO to get RMAed. Hopefully Newegg is smart (if I bought it from NCIX maybe Linus would check it) and not rob me from my 1 grand             -___-

Maybe try booting it without the card.Maybe u have the sata cable bent to the hdd/ssd?

don;t have any stock fans, but if somone physically hold the radiator (attached to the fans) upright, then do you think it would be nice for testing? I already sent my CPU and MOBO to get RMAed. Hopefully Newegg is smart (if I bought it from NCIX maybe Linus would check it) and not rob me from my 1 grand             -___-

Sure, if someone was holding it, or you were able to balance/brace it using something firm that would work fine.

I am, however confused.  Did you send the asrcok x79 board back as an rma?  (So what needs testing?)

Sure, if someone was holding it, or you were able to balance/brace it using something firm that would work fine.

I am, however confused.  Did you send the asrcok x79 board back as an rma?  (So what needs testing?)

I did sent it back, but when I come back I might not put it straight back in the case.