C# receive socket

Cruiseshipfan

I have a project where I need to send data from a raspberry pi to a PC so I can use unity to display a HUD on the oculus rift though unity. I have written the server code on the Pi using C and successfully sending the data to the PC. However I am not familiar with C# and don't know what library's exist to receive sockets. So I was wondering if someone could help me out a little. Below is the code I have for the client, I just need to figure out how I can write that in C#.  

#include <stdio.h>#include <string.h>#include <sys/types.h>#include <sys/socket.h>#include <netinet/in.h>#include <arpa/inet.h>#include <netdb.h>#define SERVERIP "10.222.165.255" //IP address of the server.#define PORT    53123   //Port used for connection.int main () {    short   sensors[8];                 //data[0] contains the received position value.    int     dataSocket,                  //The socket to receive value.	    i;        sa.sin_family = AF_INET;    //Port value to use.    sa.sin_port = htons(PORT);    //IP address of the server.    sa.sin_addr.s_addr = inet_addr(SERVERIP);    memset(sa.sin_zero, '\0', sizeof(sa.sin_zero));   //Set up socket.   dataSocket = socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);   if (dataSocket == -1) {       printf("Could not create socket!\n");    }   //Locate and connect to server.   printf("Connecting to server. Please wait.\n");   while (connect(dataSocket, (struct sockaddr*)&sa, sizeof(sa)) == -1) { }   printf("Successfully connected to server.\n");   while(1)   {      recv(dataSocket, sensors, sizeof(short)*8, 0);      // DO STUFF WITH DATA.    }   return 0;}

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Umm, WebSocket? I'm not sure if you want the C# one (the one I mentioned) or some higher level one.

The System.Net.Sockets namespace provides multiple options for working with Sockets.

Ah thank you. Those links are very helpful. Hopefully everything goes to plan. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB