That one build

ixi_your_face

Okay, so i decided to make one of these build (B)log thingies that seem so coo. so here we go. 

finished setup in it's entirety, almost.

4J7gLL5.jpg

I do plan to eventually get some glass to replace that acrylic window, such a dust magnet :(

The innards :D

w4GVkRO.jpg

IPWL8WI.jpg

The front shot

ukavpRZ.jpg

And finally, the night shot

C6tYZUb.jpg

Current specs are:

I7-950 @4Ghz

24GB RAM, because why not.

3TB storage

120GB SSD

GTX 560Ti

I plan on filling up my sata ports (8 of them) with 3TB hdds. Taking it to a total of 21TB, because why not.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

The blue lighting looks really nice.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

This is a prime example of perfection.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

The blue lighting looks really nice.

TY :D 

This is a prime example of perfection.

<3

Looks very clean indeed!

:P

rambo-thumbs-up.jpg

Rambo approves of this build. It look really nice and clean

hdHo9zn.gif

It looks clean...mine on the other hand :D

I do try! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Well done mate, I just love the Bitfenix case :)

Me too, it's so clean and nice :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm impressed with the pictures considering the camera quality. Good job.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm impressed with the pictures considering the camera quality. Good job.

Yeah, phone camera. That combined with rather crap lighting from a terrible room light doesn't add up well for pics, tried my best though!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good job on the lighting. Not too flashy as that could make your computer look cheap of which , it is not.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Nice man!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Nice man!

You should make one eventually! Use all dat fancy camera equipment and stuff :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think you should take the mesh off the front and top panels and paint them blue to match the lighting inside the case, that would look so awesome, but awesome build!

I think you should take the mesh off the front and top panels and paint them blue to match the lighting inside the case, that would look so awesome, but awesome build!

nah man, i prefer the subtle blue.

And besides, i turn that light off for half the year to stop midges eating my face off

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

nah man, i prefer the subtle blue.

And besides, i turn that light off for half the year to stop midges eating my face off

Bitfenix do sell the precoloured mesh strips.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Bitfenix do sell the precoloured mesh strips.

I know

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

24GB RAM, because why not.

Ah yes, I know that reason, it's a favorite of mine as well! So versatile, and very hard

to counter persuasively. :D

Also, nice build!

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Ah yes, I know that reason, it's a favorite of mine as well! So versatile, and very hard

to counter persuasively. :D

Also, nice build!

I got it for super cheap too! Which is coo!

That and i like 24GB :3

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

8 3Tb HDDs? Why not put that money towards upgrading your clockwork GPU?

And your rig does look nice :)

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

8 3Tb HDDs? Why not put that money towards upgrading your clockwork GPU?

And your rig does look nice :)

7 3TB hdds, and 1 SSD

Because i like my 560ti, and she beasts 1440p  :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That and i like 24GB :3

Hehe, I'll actually also have 24 GB in HELIOS once I finally get it up and

running. :D 

Because i like my 950 :P

950 was (is) an awesome CPU! And LGA1366, oh man, O/C'ing with BCLOCK baby! :wub:

Even though it's no longer the fastest thing around, I'm still totally

in love with my SR-2 because I just have a weak spot for LGA1366 systems.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Hehe, I'll actually also have 24 GB in HELIOS once I finally get it up and

running. :D 

950 was (is) an awesome CPU! And LGA1366, oh man, O/C'ing with BCLOCK baby! :wub:

Even though it's no longer the fastest thing around, I'm still totally

in love with my SR-2 because I just have a weak spot for LGA1366 systems.

OMG yes. :D :wub:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler