mechanical keyboards, i love them.

Fordox
Can anyone with a Ducky Shine II tell me what switches are used in the spacebar? Loads of people are saying they're MX Green's...

They're going to be what ever switch you got the board in. Where did you hear they're greens? I think the MX red variant has black switches under the space bar, but that's it and i don't actually know that for sure, it's just what someone has told me.

Can anyone with a Ducky Shine II tell me what switches are used in the spacebar? Loads of people are saying they're MX Green's...

They're going to be what ever switch you got the board in. Where did you hear they're greens? I think the MX red variant has black switches under the space bar, but that's it and i don't actually know that for sure, it's just what someone has told me.

slick said in somewhere in a CES video from the Thermaltake suite.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

• 3 months later...

I just disassembled my Ducky Shine 2 w/ cherry MX blues. It has  cherry mx green switch for my space bar.