[spoilers]Scrapyard wars 3: Time to anger Linus

GUNNEZZ

if the topic is titled with the name of a video you havent seen, why would you not expect there to be spoilers? quit bitching and just dont click on it.  its like clicking on a topic labeled "half blood prince" before youve read it, then getting mad at somebody for posting "snape kills dumbledore"  expect spoilers and if you dont like it, dont click on it.

HOLY HELL, HE DID WHAT

Why would the Macbook be stolen? This is Canada. Nobody steals anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I don't think the money is lost. Luke didn't leave the office. Although that being said, the chances are better to lose it on the street and someone saying 'yo, you lost some money m8' than finding anything in that office...

Why would the Macbook be stolen? This is Canada. Nobody steals anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I don't think the money is lost. Luke didn't leave the office. Although that being said, the chances are better to lose it on the street and someone saying 'yo, you lost some money m8' than finding anything in that office...

Luke did get the money back but it's the fact that he didn't know he lost it

Be careful mate, you posted too many triggers in your response, you might make him shut down and go into a vegetative state.

Seriously though, if the title says "SPOILERS" then expect there to be spoilers. Don't get butt hurt because you click on it and get spoilers.

im giving them the benefit of the doubt and guessing he changed the title to include that, and that it only had the name of the video, but you should still expect spoilers.  

I was doing anything but 'bitching'. Seen the video already so I was not mad :P

You're now just making assumptions..

thats fair, but i stand by what i said.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

(SPOILERS)

How angry do you think Linus was when be found out Austin left his MacBook Air in the cafe (possibly stolen) and Luke lost his money in the first 5 minutes...

Edit 1: Who would be responsible if the laptop was "lost" Linus or Austin, in the eyes of Dbrand?

Edit 2: Remember it's Canada

Uhm, 

[spoiler] <text> [/spoiler]

PLEASE.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

HOLY HELL, HE DID WHAT

yep! and guess what! ross and rachel actually do end up together, tyler durden doesnt actually exist, Ned stark gets beheaded, Neo really is "the one", Sophia was locked in the barn the entire time,  and Darth Vader was lukes father.

sorry

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Luke did get the money back but it's the fact that he didn't know he lost it

Yeah, that sucks. On the other hand, we're talking about a man who once left a thousand dollar laptop out in the rain

And then did it again. On purpose.

And then bricked three mobos on a router.

Oh, and a Xeon.

And played football with an iPhone 6 (which he probably got payed for though).

And that's just what I can remember on top of my head, and what ended up on video, so...

I'm not saying that he has no right to be upset, I just don't think he's really upset. Mostly just annoyed.

yep! and guess what! ross and rachel actually do end up together, tyler durden doesnt actually exist, Ned stark gets beheaded, Neo really is "the one", Sophia was locked in the barn the entire time,  and Darth Vader was lukes father.

sorry

I was warned about none of these things in the title!

I was warned about none of these things in the title!

the title says "[spoilers]"  i gave you some spoilers. want some more?  George kills curleys wife,  Anikin become Darth vader, the knights in monty pythons holy grail are just escaped mental patients,  Mrs. Voorhees was the real killer, and Malcome Crowe was dead the whole time,

|Specs in profile|

WHAT? jk, who hadn't read that. :P

if the topic is titled with the name of a video you havent seen, why would you not expect there to be spoilers? quit bitching and just dont click on it.  its like clicking on a topic labeled "half blood prince" before youve read it, then getting mad at somebody for posting "snape kills dumbledore"  expect spoilers and if you dont like it, dont click on it.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Well Linus is the same guy who ruined 3 motherboards out of sheer stubbornness to use a cooler and cpu back plate not meant for it (He ignored the comments as "No it's not making contact" and it didn't, but still bent the board enough to ruin it....3 times) and was subject of a meme because of how often he would mishandle, almost dropped and flatout dropped expensive and one-of-a-kind prototypes at trade shows (the "they bolted it to the table" moment was priceless)

I think it would be a bit weird if he gets mad about this and not his own destruction which quite frankly, is one of the draws to watch that cringe inducing feeling you get whenever he is precariously holding expensive as balls equipment.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Well Linus is the same guy who ruined 3 motherboards out of sheer stubbornness to use a cooler and cpu back plate not meant for it (He ignored the comments as "No it's not making contact" and it didn't, but still bent the board enough to ruin it....3 times) and was subject of a meme because of how often he would mishandle, almost dropped and flatout dropped expensive and one-of-a-kind prototypes at trade shows (the "they bolted it to the table" moment was priceless)

I think it would be a bit weird if he gets mad about this and not his own destruction which quite frankly, is one of the draws to watch that cringe inducing feeling you get whenever he is precariously holding expensive as balls equipment.

The motherboards that he killed died from bending not from metal to metal contact.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

The motherboards that he killed died from bending not from metal to metal contact.

I said that:

but still bent the board enough to ruin it....3 times

-------

Current Rig

-------

(SPOILERS)

How angry do you think Linus was when be found out Austin left his MacBook Air in the cafe (possibly stolen) and Luke lost his money in the first 5 minutes...

Edit 1: Who would be responsible if the laptop was "lost" Linus or Austin, in the eyes of Dbrand?

Edit 2: Remember it's Canada

I would imagine they picked Dbrand as the sponsor as Austin and Linus both use Dbrand as a sponsor and both have a relationship with them so they might just be like hey austin you owe us a free sponsor spot or something lol though i doubt they dont retrieve it