GTA IV Invalid Product Key! Can't save game!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey guys!  So I had got GTA IV a year and a half ago but it didn't seem to have gone through the date check process. Fed up, I just closed it. I never looked back. Then I got to know I can change my PC date and then do it. It happened then. It was successfully registered and so. But then when I opened to play, I got compatibility issues or so. And then after some research and download and installs, It opens up! And I can play it! After two fuckin years for gods sake! But I can't save it as it gives me an invalid product code error! I have two copies of GTA IV. I put both the codes and still have the same error. Please help! I want to save my game! It's not a steam version. How can I get it to save it? And yea, it's a legal version, with a legal key. It's not anything illegal!.

Please help! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I stopped playing GTA IV after the 1st mission because it was being a bitch and wouldn't work correctly.

Blame Rockstar, it is a badly ported and a shit game that kills itself if you have a 3GB+ GPU or if that date is in this year!