Facebook 'like' System is changing

Nitroblast

Facebook is adding a new way to interact with posts, on top of the already existing like button they're adding several emoticons that you can use instead of it.

_85979783_page-input_en.png

I kind of like this, makes it a bit more interesting what do you think?

Facebook says it's bringing in several emoticons you'll be able to use instead soon. (Thumb fans, don't despair, that's not going anywhere).

The new "reactions" will let users express love, laughter, happiness, shock, sadness and anger.

It works by hovering or long-pressing the Like button and selecting the relevant emoji that you want to put in your message.

The status will then count how many likes, loves, angers, etc. you've had.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34474465/liking-on-facebook-is-about-to-get-interesting-with-new-reactions-emoticons

Expert procrastinator.

I would have laughed if there were a "puke" emoticon, or something more "extreme" .

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I won't be happy until I can downvote people's lives :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Kinda cool, although my Facebook account probably consists of tumbleweed nowadays. I quit it years ago and vowed never to go there again. Literally a social network full of idiots. I despise it. I try and stay away from social media as a whole, except YouTube and Twitch. I use Twitter time to time though, but only follow osu! players and close friends.

(@MJGHDOsu if you wanna follow me)

I won't be happy until I can downvote people's lives :)

Same deal with youtube even though I only read comments while waiting for loading

We need a middle finger emoticon.

we need a "please stop posting you moron" emoticon

i can think of some people I'd use it on

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Facebook is trash anyway so who cares. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Still doesn't let me show my distaste for most posts by the click of a button. Still sucks. Not that I use Facebook anyway :D

Home is where the heart my desktop is.