Elite Dangerous 1.4

AnthonyPaull

I've been looking at the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X. Separate throttle, and still fairly reasonable price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879337003&cm_re=thrustmaster-_-79-337-003-_-Product

The Thrustmaster stick is very tempting...

I'll try Elite Dangerous with a controller first (people seem to say it works reasonably well with a controller) but I'm not going to be surprised if I broke down and ordered a flight stick shortly after.

Get the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. It's like $35. So good.

I'd like to pick it up as well, but I also need to find a reasonably priced flight stick. That's kind of putting the barrier to entry a bit higher than I'd like at the moment.

you guys use joysticks??

i fine on my keyboard xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Thrustmaster stick is very tempting...

I'll try Elite Dangerous with a controller first (people seem to say it works reasonably well with a controller) but I'm not going to be surprised if I broke down and ordered a flight stick shortly after.

Haha, I tried controller. There is NOT enough buttons, nowhere even near. It's painful.

you guys use joysticks??

i fine on my keyboard xD

Haha good kek. No but really, Using a joystick makes the game 1000 times more immersive. So good.

My GPU History: GTS 250, 7790, 7850, GTX 660ti, 7870XT, 7970, 280X, 280X Crossfire, 290, 290X, Fury X, 390 Crossfire, Fury Crossfire, 1070, 1080, 1080ti.

My CPU History: Pentium 4, Pentium E5300, Core 2 Quad QX 9650, Intel Xeon 1230 v3, 4790K, 3930K, 5820K, 1700, 3700X.

Haha, I tried controller. There is NOT enough buttons, nowhere even near. It's painful.

Haha good kek. No but really, Using a joystick makes the game 1000 times more immersive. So good.

I agree, although I get the feeling I need more buttons lol and I have a x55 :P

Either way I lost my profile for ED and SC so I have to remap them again. Ugh.

Yeah. I just finished fitting my vulture, Large beam lasers FTW

Likewise, was running 2x C3 beams but discovered how much more wonderful 2x pulse lasers are. They can fire forever, it's magic.

you guys use joysticks??

i fine on my keyboard xD

Played keyboard for the first 60 hours, bought a X55 Rhino after that, it's so much better, I'm not quite as agile as I was with a KB+M yet but pretty damn close.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

I agree, although I get the feeling I need more buttons lol and I have a x55 :P

Either way I lost my profile for ED and SC so I have to remap them again. Ugh.

I know the feel on both counts :'(

Likewise, was running 2x C3 beams but discovered how much more wonderful 2x pulse lasers are. They can fire forever, it's magic.

Played keyboard for the first 60 hours, bought a X55 Rhino after that, it's so much better, I'm not quite as agile as I was with a KB+M yet but pretty damn close.

Yeah I changed to Burst Lasers, they're so much better. And my X52 is perfect. I had a Logitech, but this one is so much more versatile.

My GPU History: GTS 250, 7790, 7850, GTX 660ti, 7870XT, 7970, 280X, 280X Crossfire, 290, 290X, Fury X, 390 Crossfire, Fury Crossfire, 1070, 1080, 1080ti.

My CPU History: Pentium 4, Pentium E5300, Core 2 Quad QX 9650, Intel Xeon 1230 v3, 4790K, 3930K, 5820K, 1700, 3700X.