4690k OC

how much power does it take to constantly keep my cpu at 4.4 ghz@ 1.3v? would be it much more than stock speeds/voltage? or would i be paying a load more $ for electricity/draining my psu power and reducing any lifetime/damaging any of my parts?

CPU: Intel i7 8700k || Motherboard: Asus Z370-E ROG || RAMCorsair 4266 2x8gb || GPU: Sapphire r9 280x tri-x || Case: Corsair 780t || 

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, 1TB Segate Barracuda HDD || PSUSeasonic M12II Evo 850w || Display: AOC i2367FH 1920x1080p 23 Inch ||

CPU Cooler: Corsair h80 || KeyboardCorsair Strafe || MouseCorsair Scimitar || HeadsetHyper X Cloud II || OS: Windows 10 ||

It shoudn't raise it too much. You'd pay more in electricity by accidentally leaving a couple of lights on when you leave the house.

It shoudn't raise it too much. You'd pay more in electricity by accidentally leaving a couple of lights on when you leave the house.

what if i was to leave my pc on with 4.5 ghz @ 1.28v and ram 1.65v? compared to cpu and ram @ stock speeds/volts, how much more power am i expected to use per day? if say i leave my pc on for 12h/day

CPU: Intel i7 8700k || Motherboard: Asus Z370-E ROG || RAMCorsair 4266 2x8gb || GPU: Sapphire r9 280x tri-x || Case: Corsair 780t || 

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, 1TB Segate Barracuda HDD || PSUSeasonic M12II Evo 850w || Display: AOC i2367FH 1920x1080p 23 Inch ||

CPU Cooler: Corsair h80 || KeyboardCorsair Strafe || MouseCorsair Scimitar || HeadsetHyper X Cloud II || OS: Windows 10 ||

If your asking this I'd recommend to not Overclock them. Or do some research on the power usage to wattage used.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

The differences are minimal. In such a power effiecient cpu like the 4690k, having an OC can consume about 20-30W more than stock at full speed and pretty much the same when not stressing (which is where the cpu will be the most of the time). The important thing is to have enabled a C-state, so the cpu is not running always at the maximum voltage.

But let's assume you're running your cpu 4 hours every day at full speed. You'd be paying about +5€/$ (before taxes) every year, meaning the cpu is being used all 365 days.

Cpu is a small part of the whole computer in terms of power consumption. Here you can find the typical power consumptions of most pc components: http://www.buildcomputers.net/power-consumption-of-pc-components.html

Btw, I also have an i5 4690k at 4.4GHz @ 1.296v. Power consumption of the cpu is about 16W in idle, 90-95W when gaming or rendering and a max of 105W with AIDA64 FPU (which stresses the cpu beyond real use).

i7 5775c @4.1GHz // 2x4GB 2400MHz CL10 // R9 285 @1120/1575MHz // SSD MX100 512GB // Z97M Gaming // RM550 // Prolimatech Megahalems+ NF-P14s Redux // Cooletk U3

Have you tried a lower voltage? I'm stable with a clock speed of 4.6GHz and a voltage of 1.220v. You might be able to turn the voltage down.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

what if i was to leave my pc on with 4.5 ghz @ 1.28v and ram 1.65v? compared to cpu and ram @ stock speeds/volts, how much more power am i expected to use per day? if say i leave my pc on for 12h/day

It really depends on how you're using it. If you're not pushing that to 100% all day, then it'll still idle at roughly the same speed, and your power increase will be negligible.