What's the best Steam game I can get for $10?

byalexandr
Go to solution Solved by SwiftXShadow,

So Fallout 3 or New Vegas? And I'm a sucker for eye candy (I play on PC, so this is obvious), so which one looks better?

And also, what's the basis of Fallout? Is it like zombies n stuff or what?

Fallout new vegas is essentially fallout 4 as in it came out after fallout 3. So obviously newer has better graphics.

The reason it wasnt called fallout 4 is probably because it dosen't follow the story where fallout 3 left off and has a totally new story from the series

when is the next steam sale good sir?

I'm thinking like either a weekend sale in a couple of weeks or all the way up to the Winter Sale of Gods.

Okay, out of these four:

Portal

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

Okay, out of these four:

Portal

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout new vegas

Fallout new vegas

Reason? I've never played any of the Fallout series, enlighten me. Do a good job and I will buy it.

Do a good job and I will buy it.

Ur not giving me any money for it, i couldn't care less if u buy it or not.

Fallout new vegas is newer, more polished and has better features. Though smaller map and not so good of a story.

Ur not giving me any money for it, i couldn't care less if u buy it or not.

Fallout new vegas is newer, more polished and has better features. Though smaller map and not so good of a story.

So Fallout 3 or New Vegas? And I'm a sucker for eye candy (I play on PC, so this is obvious), so which one looks better?

Fallout new vegas is essentially fallout 4 as in it came out after fallout 3. So obviously newer has better graphics.

The reason it wasnt called fallout 4 is probably because it dosen't follow the story where fallout 3 left off and has a totally new story from the series

Bought it. Thanks!

Bought it. Thanks!

in 1 month 1 week 1 day fallout 4 will come out for 60 euros

You can expect fallout 4 to blow fallout 3 and new vegas away since it has been nearly 6 years since the last fallout was released (namely new vegas)

in 1 month 1 week 1 day fallout 4 will come out for 60 euros

Might get it, depending on if I like the Fallout series or not.

Don't expect that cheap prices on steam, check out all the games u want on g2a too

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

So Fallout 3? I've never played any of the Fallout games, are they good?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE/S

There Good,Very Good

I don't like CS:GO, sorry. My friends fondle themselves over it but all it is is headshots.

first you say csgo is bad, and now you are saying fondling yourself is bad?

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

first you say csgo is bad, and now you are saying fondling yourself is bad?

No, I said I don't like CS:GO, and I don't see how my friends fondle themselves to it.

Does Fallout New Vegas somewhat continue the storyline of Fallout 2? That would be awesome, Fallout 2 is probably second only to Skyrim for my favorite RPG of all time, though Fallout 3 and Chrono Trigger aren't far behind.

Besiege? I have it and it's been endless fun since I got it, just pissing about blowing things up, building weapons of mass destruction and then using them to their full effect.

Mwahahaha...

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

So Fallout 3? I've never played any of the Fallout games, are they good?

Fallout 1 and 2 are kind of like old-school Super NES era RPGs, e.g., classics like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3, Shadowrun, though they're much more adult oriented (and moreso than Fallout 3 also; I haven't played New Vegas yet). By that I mean they're turn based 2D RPGs with amazing storylines. Fallout 3 is excellent as well, but is a modern action RPG in the style of series like The Elder Scrolls, The Witcher, Dragon Age, etc. Fallout 3 is a lot like Oblivion, if you liked that game. Steer clear of Fallout Tactics and the Fallout Brotherhood of Steel games though, I heard they were shit. The canon games Fallout 1,2,3 are incredible and New Vegas is another canon game in the series that is supposed to also be outstanding.

Fallout is about a Leave it to Beaver era US going to nuclear war with China and the country is completely destroyed. You're basically trying to survive in the aftermath where gangs have taken over, lots of people are slaves, the remnants of the US government are corrupt as hell, towns are trying to rebuild themselves, and so on. Here's the trailer for Fallout 3, I think it's fucking brilliant the way they executed a 1950s version of the future.

No, I said I don't like CS:GO, and I don't see how my friends fondle themselves to it.

ok

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.