Linus! Job!

DarshanDash

Hi,

This question just came for some reason.firstly , i cant basically contact linus or Luke personally(Personal Questions).Im 15 and im quite a computer psycho i know quite a number of things about it and blah blah.I was wondering if they had some sort of job.Not that i want to work.I was hoping they had a shop where i can purchase some pc good.I need an original windows(using trial from may).And i Original monitor(Using some dumb second handed philips).Im from Malaysia and my currency is peeking madly which i honestly wished i was living with Linus ... or luke.... .. yeah linus.But but i just want to know is it possible to buy it all the way from US and ship it here? Im not that rich im looking to buy a original windows 7 and monitor cheap ones for a starter.

You have to be very qualified or be a Dennis.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Hi,

This question just came for some reason.firstly , i cant basically contact linus or Luke personally(Personal Questions).Im 15 and im quite a computer psycho i know quite a number of things about it and blah blah.I was wondering if they had some sort of job.Not that i want to work.I was hoping they had a shop where i can purchase some pc good.I need an original windows(using trial from may).And i Original monitor(Using some dumb second handed philips).Im from Malaysia and my currency is peeking madly which i honestly wished i was living with Linus ... or luke.... .. yeah linus.But but i just want to know is it possible to buy it all the way from US and ship it here? Im not that rich im looking to buy a original windows 7 and monitor cheap ones for a starter.

How to contact them? Write a PM

They won't have a job for you though, as you're 15, on the other side of the Planet and they recently employed 2 new people. They also will not sell stuff, except in their garage sales which happen sometimes after WAN show, but very rarely

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

0.o

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Linus used to work for NCIX, you could go there.  Actually, I think he still works for NCIX just not as hardcore as he used to.  

But no, Linus hires under a private basis I think, meaning he doesn't tell anyone hes hiring and more contacts someone who he thinks is interesting and could potentially suit the job.  

English probably isn't your first language therefore what you wrote sounds really crazy. As far as I know I doubt there are any jobs open to you and no they don't have a store (unless you want to buy shirts then there is a merch store).Yes it is possible to buy stuff from the US and ship it to here you live. Between currency conversion and shipping you would be better off buying your stuff in Malaysia.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

You have to be very qualified or be a Dennis.

Haha

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

No.

dammit hanako stop "burning" peoples dreams.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ekGNpdy.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

You can contact us retailers like Tigerdirect, NCIX, Amazon US and ask about shipping to Malaysia :)

The answer i was looking for! Thank You! Amazon might work out i heard of that website.

The answer i was looking for! Thank You! Amazon might work out i heard of that website.

Glad I was more helpful than some of these posters (shame on them)...

You can mark the thread as solved by choosing an answer :)