Humble bundle

hayse

SO many post and there have been so many giveaway

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

SO many post and there have been so many giveaway

Don't even bother linking an original... It's too much work!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

is origin also down for everyone else? ive been trying to redeem the origin only codes but the redeem window just stays in an infinite loop

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

is origin also down for everyone else? ive been trying to redeem the origin only codes but the redeem window just stays in an infinite loop

Origin is in a bad place now. Just hold on to the codes.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Origin is in a bad place now. Just hold on to the codes.

lol it was always a bad place, i think this humble bundle just killed EA

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

Bought one for 10$. Sims 3 for my GF, Crysis for my brother, BF for a buddy. Mirror's Edge and Dead Space for me. ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

"We are aware of issues affecting code redemption in Origin. We are working to resolve this ASAP."

This is origin's annoucement on twitter... *facepalm*

To all the casual gamers,

First come first serve.

It's time to give back to the community.

Here's a sims 3 key that is included in the humble bundle : 7FE6-M56R-JVAE-N3KJ

Please post back if you manage to redeem the code.

Ok, i know we all despise EA, but has any notice that it looks from the payout breakdown that they are not taking a dollar.  So i have to give EA a little credit this time however much i deep down really don't want to. 

I'll take free BF3 or MoH codes. :D

SAME

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

most can be redeemed on steam, only BF3 DS3 and Sims 3 can't...

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

most can be redeemed on steam, only BF3 DS3 and Sims 3 can't...

The Steam and Origin codes are actually different, so you can redeem them on separate email addresses. You're essentially getting 2 copies of those games (or perhaps the EA redeeming service was so broken that they didn't notice for me).

Check out my Trading Card Inventory, I probably have that one card you need

Gaming PC  Corsair C70 Arctic White ▪ MSI Z77 MPower ▪ i7-3770k, Core 4.0 GHz ▪ Patriot IEM 4 x 4GB @ 2133MHz ▪ 2 x Palit GTX 670 Jetstreams in SLI, Core 1250 MHz, Mem 3150 MHz ▪ OS on 128GB Samsung 840 Pro ▪ Silverstone ST85F-P w/ Fancy Silverstone Cables

Server ▫ Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey ▪ Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ▪ i5-2500 ▪ Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB @ 1600MHz ▪ Asus GTX 550ti ▪ OS on 120GB Samsung 840 ▪ 5.2TB Storage Space ▪ Antex HCG 900

"We are aware of issues affecting code redemption in Origin. We are working to resolve this ASAP."

This is origin's annoucement on twitter... *facepalm*

Well, that explains why it's taken me 9 hours of on and off trying just to get one of the games to work. <_<

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)

Well, that explains why it's taken me 9 hours of on and off trying just to get one of the games to work. <_<

Overall this might be a good thing. With Origin and EA servers being overloaded, perhaps they will start to build up better support, stronger servers, and overall higher quality and more stable uptime.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

SAME

You can have my MoH origin code if you want, PM me

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

This bundle is too good not to buy, especially as we know EA is getting no money from it. I already have half the games but as many others have said, those can go to other people. 

I wouldn't mind some games, my bank account is empty and I don't get my next payment till next month. So if anyone has a spare key I would be so damn happy you would have no idea how big the smile on my face would be.

To all the casual gamers,

First come first serve.

It's time to give back to the community.

Here's a sims 3 key that is included in the humble bundle : 7FE6-M56R-JVAE-N3KJ

Please post back if you manage to redeem the code.

Managed to redeem the code, thanks a lot!