Humble bundle

hayse

My PC is so full of EA right now!

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

Try this link it worked for me to get the codes workin'.

https://www.origin.com/ca/login

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

Dead Space Steam Key: 6B907-KL2EQ-KW6I6

Mirror's Edge Steam Key: KKLP9-KJ4ET-GPJZ2

Burnout Paridise Orgin Key: GAHH-PX24-JUDY-PFRT-68PD

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key: 2ZY8-B99X-R9SV-J6M9-YYV3

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

Dead Space Steam Key: 6B907-KL2EQ-KW6I6

Mirror's Edge Steam Key: KKLP9-KJ4ET-GPJZ2

Burnout Paridise Orgin Key: GAHH-PX24-JUDY-PFRT-68PD

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key: 2ZY8-B99X-R9SV-J6M9-YYV3

Thanks! :D

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified CASE: Corsair Obsidian 450D PSU: Corsair HX750i

EA are such an amateurs... after 20 hours I am still not able to download Origin  :angry:  :angry:

linus-meme-6.jpg

EA                                                         :D

I won't even give them a penny.

The money doesn't go to EA, it goes to charity and humblebundle. <_<

doesn't matter, it's still paying for EA games.

So what, they are good games that cost hundreds and that you can get for like 5 dollars. Plus it's not like EA makes them, they just sell them, or in this case pretty much giving them away.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

So what, they are good games that cost hundreds and that you can get for like 5 dollars. Plus it's not like EA makes them, they just sell them, or in this case pretty much giving them away.

Don't bother, some people are just ignorant when it comes to situations and motives behind actions like these and helping others.

doesn't matter, it's still paying for EA games.

If you won't donate to charity because the incentive to receive free games is from a company you dislike, that's pretty lame. But please, prove us wrong by donating directly to one of the charities perhaps The Red Cross?

https://www.redcross.org/donate/index.jsp?donateStep=2&itemId=prod10002

No not your style, okay we got four others to choose from.

Human Rights https://secure3.convio.net/hrc/site/Donation2?df_id=10742&10742.donation=form1&JServSessionIdr004=pbf5hw1fc2.app304a

Watsi https://watsi.org/

Help fight aids? https://actnow.tofighthiv.org/site/Donation2?df_id=4580&4580.donation=form1&s_src=WWWNAV13CH&__utma=1.1872882136.1376635828.1376635828.1376635828.1&__utmb=1.1.10.1376635828&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1376635828.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=5545907

How about cancer? https://donate.cancer.org/index

I list these charities because they are the exact ones you would be donating to via the humble bundle just without the evil dark agenda of getting free games as an incentive.

I don't think you will donate. It's more about you being cheap, than it being about an issue with EA.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

If you won't donate to charity because the incentive to receive free games is from a company you dislike, that's pretty lame.

Call me lame all you want, I never (and I mean never) donate to "charity". Donating is the single biggest waste of money after drugs. When I buy Humble Bundles, I always put the charity part to zero.

inb4 oh you horrible person.

Call me lame all you want, I never (and I mean never) donate to "charity". Donating is the single biggest waste of money after drugs. When I buy Humble Bundles, I always put the charity part to zero.

inb4 oh you horrible person.

So then what's stopping you from buying the games?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

So I've been living under a rock for awhile and don't understand what a humble bundle is.

Are you telling me that I pay what I want and get all 8 games?

So I've been living under a rock for awhile and don't understand what a humble bundle is.

Pretty much. More than 1$ and you get all but BF3 and Sims 3. For them you need to pay more than the average which is currently 4.80$

Pretty much. More than 1$ and you get all but BF3 and Sims 3. For them you need to pay more than the average which is currently 4.80$

So pretty much speechless. :o

basically yes but some bonus games require you donate over a certain amount

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

So, should I get it as a gift code?

So, should I get it as a gift code?

thats for if you are buying it for someone else

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

So then what's stopping you from buying the games?

TL;DR: EA needs to die in a fire.

The way I see it: EA is doing this to bump up their image. They see it as advertising to a bunch of people by paying virtually nothing.

The problem I have with that is that EA isn't some caring company, they aren't doing this for charity. They're just doing it to make people think that they are, in order to convince them to buy more stuff from them. The problem I have with this particular Humble Bundle is that Humble Bundle traditionally was intended to promote cross-platform and DRM-free games, now they're slapping this on the site.  They did the same thing with THQ before they went bankrupt and it was a cause for quite a bit of negative press on blogs and such.

This is also EA promoting their Origin (which is absolutely horrible, for God's sake, who invented that piece of crap? ). And in the end trying to increase their profit, which they will in turn use to buy small, promising game titles and just utterly ruin them like they have been doing for several years now.

EA's Origin is so bad, take a look at the install files. Now compare them to iTunes. Even the GUI is copied out of iTunes...

sysloc

i heard MOH had a bunch of glitches in the console version does anyone kno if this carryed over to pc or was it fixed?

TL;DR: EA needs to die in a fire.

The way I see it: EA is doing this to bump up their image. They see it as advertising to a bunch of people by paying virtually nothing.

The problem I have with that is that EA isn't some caring company, they aren't doing this for charity. They're just doing it to make people think that they are, in order to convince them to buy more stuff from them. The problem I have with this particular Humble Bundle is that Humble Bundle traditionally was intended to promote cross-platform and DRM-free games, now they're slapping this on the site.  They did the same thing with THQ before they went bankrupt and it was a cause for quite a bit of negative press on blogs and such.

This is also EA promoting their Origin (which absolutely horrible, for God's sake, who invented that piece of crap? ). And in the end trying to increase their profit, which they will in turn use to buy small, promising game titles and just utterly ruin them like they have been doing for several years now.

Yea... no. 

They make many of the game series I and other gamers love. Battlefield, Mass Effect and now there's a new Mirror's Edge in the works. As much as I dislike EA's business practices I love their games, and so do millions of other people. Them dying in a fire would deny me, and again millions of other people, hundreds, even thousands of hours of enjoyment with friends and by ourselves.

The one needing to die in a fire is you my good sir.