GTA V Key help!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER
Go to solution Solved by sgtcool,

FIRST TRY TO ACtIVATE IT ON STEAM

steam version is better, just because steam

you need a social club accounts

and pretty much 90% of games these days come with a key

Hey guys! So i'll buy gta v disc now. Anyways, it'll come with a key right? Can't I just activate the game with the key just like a normal one? Like if i got it from g2a and  then activate it and download the whole game? or do i have to use the disc itself? 

thanks! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Make a Social Club account and you chuck your key into there.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Make a Social Club account and you chuck your key into there.

Then in can download the whole game right? no need of disc?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Then in can download the whole game right? no need of disc?

yup you'll get a hard copy and virtual pretty much

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think it would work with steam. but hey, let's give it a try :D

COMING SOON