Google CSE?

So there as been this Google Custom Search thing and it is really starting to annoy me.

The account tools on the top right is gone. Maps, News, Video is gone. In images it only shows two rows. When I click on the little 'powered by Custom Search' it takes me to Google's CSE but at tells me it is a tool that website owners use for people search on their site. Look at the top right this site uses it.

For images there is a work around with going to 'google.com' hit images on the top right since it is still there before I search for something.

I've tried erasing data/cookies, resetting settings, and un-then-reinstalling chrome but nothing has changes.

If someone can help then you are a god to me.

AtxqQ7D.png

HU8BR8T.png

XtQlUU5.png

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

You're saying that CSE is your default search engine? Go to chrome settings and change the search engine. If not that, your OS may have a system wide setting for it which you should change.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

You're saying that CSE is your default search engine? Go to chrome settings and change the search engine. If not that, your OS may have a system wide setting for it which you should change.

It wouldn't be the default search engine since the reset of the settings (still checked it) and what OS setting could of done this?

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

It wouldn't be the default search engine since the reset of the settings (still checked it) and what OS setting could of done this?

It wouldn't hurt to check your settings, however, I see we are on different OSs so I can't point directly to what the culprit is. From my brief time in Windows 10, I remember a setting for that in what I think was defaults or something. No idea for 8 or 8.1.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink