Dead Space, Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box, Crysis 2 Maximum, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge Steam Keys Giveaway

itsMacyyyy

Giveaway over

Hi. Today I'm giving away 5 cd keys one for each of those games:

• Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Medal of Honor
  • Mirror's Edge

All the codes are for Steam. To enter simply post an answer to those 2 questions below:

1. Nvidia or AMD Radeon and why ?
  2. Which game code would you like ?

Good Luck.

EDIT:

Mirror's Edge goes to: Bluejay0

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition goes to: pewpewmerica

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box goes to: Cali930

Dead Space goes to: mmracho

Medal Of Honor goes to: Slater

All keys are gone. 

NVIDIA: Technological advancement and looking towards the optimization of newer technology like smaller die size. Exclusive game tech such as PhysX make games very much more immersive with actions. A long and trusted company with advanced tech since the beginning.

Mirror's Edge!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

1. Nvidia because I use them and as far as I know they generally are more power efficient and run cooler than amd's cards. And I don't know why but I just trust nvidia :) I dont have anything against amd though  and I might try then in the future.

2. Crysis 2 Please :)

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

1. Nvidia for now cause they currently have the fastest GPUs around and I think they have more features than AMD. Both PC I built for my friends has a Nvidia card in em'. But I wouldn't shun AMD, they are still very competitive (Currently own an AMD gpu :)). Play Planetside 2 with full PhyX on, you'll be amazed LOL
2. Dead Space   :D

Good enough.

1. Nvidia because they are making more products and have a better ecosystem plus they run cooler and i like the Green colour which they have..

2 Medal of honor

1. Nvidia because they know graphics, developing multiple high end graphics cards that just blow away AMD's own offerings. Nvidia has developed many of its own antialiasing techniques and also keeps drivers coming out on a fairly regular basis :)

2. Since there's only one left its got to be medal of honor.

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Thanks for Mirror's Edge. Need a game to refresh on! Enjoy MOH @Slater!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Thanks for Mirror's Edge. Need a game to refresh on! Enjoy MOH @Slater!

Haha that's assuming i win of course :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=