Help me with my Color Scheme/Theme? :(

jjjepong

Heyy Guys: Planning and building my rig as of the moment. This is going to be a Custom Watercooled Gaming PC wherein AESTHETICS and SILENT OPERATION. are mostly the 2 things prioritized in the build
I am very very undecided what Theme I'm going to make due to Hardware I really Like (Avexir Raiden Series) and some of the stuff I'm looking for is out of stock..

Originally Theme was Pure Red.. Then Black Red.. Now Black Red White.. Now Thinking of Red Black White Blue.. I know.. F Me.. 

Stuff I already have:
Intel Core i5-4690K
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 (RED + BLACK)
MSI GTX 960 
Cooler Master Mastercase 5 PRO

Corsair RM850W PSU
(2) 1TB Toshiba HDD
(1) 256GB Samsung SSD
2 meters of WHITE LED Strips.

Watercooling Stuffs:
D5 Pump
Acrylic Tubing
(12) Chrome Fittings
(2) 90deg Fittings
EK Thermosphere
CPU Block (Transparent + RED LED Lighting)

Stuff I still need:
(4) Avexir Raiden Series (BLUE + WHITE)
Coolant (Only available coolant is either EK/Mayhems. RED is not available for either, only BLUE/WHITE)
(6) 120mm Static Pressure LED Fans  
                -(I ONLY have the option to choose between Corsair SP 120 LED Fans OR Thermaltake Riing 120mm LED Fans) Almost all colors are available.. (RED,BLUE,WHITE)

Any opinions on what I can do with my color Scheme?

'Murica (I dunno, It's a possibility. or one of the many other countries with red white and blue flags)

I'd imagine a Red, White, and Black could look nice if 'Murica just ends up being a mess of colours.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Black and white is sexy and underrated.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

nah man, Pink And Red is better.

On Topic. just use Red & Black or Black & Blue.

White & Black tend to get boring overtime. it's look much cleaner tho. just my opinion.

10/10

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

On Topic. just use Red & Black or Black & Blue.

White & Black tend to get boring overtime. it's look much cleaner tho. just my opinion.

I already have the Red & Black Motherboard and Red LED CPU Block :(

I already have the Red & Black Motherboard and Red LED CPU Block :(

welp, then Red & Black it is. or 'Murica Style.

Forget the blue.

Go Red/White/Black.

You already have plenty of red/black, DON'T GET ANYMORE.

Get a bunch of Black/White case fans.

source-220-case-top-rear-fans-black-inte

and get the Black and white Avexir Memory.

MY-042-AR_75994_350.jpg

get the white coolant.

Build/Theme = Done.

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

Forget the blue.

Go Red/White/Black.

You already have plenty of red/black, DON'T GET ANYMORE.

Get a bunch of Black/White case fans.

source-220-case-top-rear-fans-black-inte

Do you think I can put the Raiden Series RAMs in? I just found out that there's a Custom Paint Shop Nearby where I can let them Paint the RAM Heatsink.. But It would still have the Blue Lighting Though.. 

I want the RAM to be the "star" of my rig since the tubing is routed around it.

EDIT: BTW Thanks.. I just might go with your suggestion.. I just found the Thermaltake Riing 12 RGB Fans Which are sorta cool.. So I can change my fan's LED Lighting to Red/White or any of the 256 color spectrum.. and It's available in my area <3 :D