Gaming based clothing or swag

I was wondering how many people see other people in there workplace, school or in the public wear gaming based clothing or have gaming swag. For example the IT dude at my school wears a aperture laboratories shirt. I asked him about it and it turned into a 20min conversation about Elder Scrolls online  :D .

Aussie Aussie Aussie

I have tonnes of gamer swag.

I was so sad when I lost my BF3 T-shirt.

37929309.jpg

Swag is not THAT  bad

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I don't have any gaming merch, they're way too expensive for me. I really want some though. 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Not that swag. The other swag. The free shit kind of swag. Not #YOLOSWAG.

I used to work for EB Games (before the GameStop merger), and I snagged all kinds of displays and trinkets and stuff from there. My pride was a miniature standee for the original Gears of War, and matching dog tag. I also had a giant card stock poster for Zelda: Twilight Princess that TO THIS DAY I regret getting rid of.

It wasn't until recently though that I got any gamer clothing. I now own the Starcraft II Terran Jacket from Jinx. Overpriced, but damn I look good in it.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

This sentence is so smart, Stephen Hawking asked his team to do research on it for a better understanding.

I aim to please.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

Im not much in the way of swag. The ONLY clothes i wear (asside from school uniform) is cargo pants and a grey shirt.

But i do have some friends who will walk around town with their big gaming headsets. Its kinda fun seeing someone walking around listing to their tunes, and have a big mic waving around in their face as they walk

~Judah

i like to be as much neutral in public as i can, but i do own a couple of gaming shirts ( aperture, wow,bo2..)

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS