Linus!

DarshanDash

I just have a question does linus ever check the forums? Or the other man who has the cute beard who always records..I really wanna talk to both of em!! Handsum...

They do, luke (The guy w/ the beard) does seem to more so, but both do.

I would hope they do at least, it is their forum xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

They do, luke (The guy w/ the beard) does seem to more so, but both do.

I would hope they do at least, it is their forum xD

I would think that Nick Light checks the forum the most out of all the LMG members

I would think that Nick Light checks the forum the most out of all the LMG members

Oh god, he's always stalking the replies to videos when they get dropped.

Out of linus/luke, luke definitely seems to be on more though.

Out of the rest of them, I don't actually ever really see any of the other guys on here; taran once, never seen the other's though.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

@LinusTech

If you view his profile he was active 4 minutes ago (at the time i posted this)

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

lol?

Oh god, he's always stalking the replies to videos when they get dropped.

Out of linus/luke, luke definitely seems to be on more though.

Out of the rest of them, I don't actually ever really see any of the other guys on here; taran once, never seen the other's though.

@nicklmg told me to "Chill"

Doge must know!

Are you male or female?

Sorry,a weird question to ask but I am worried.

I'm usually around

OMG YOUR LINUS SEBASTIAN THE GUY WITH GLASSES AND HANDSOME BEARD OMG!! Someone please tell me if its really him or its another person!!!!!

I'm usually around

So thats how I get linus to post on my topic. Hmm... If he responds Ill hold a party

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

OMG YOUR LINUS SEBASTIAN THE GUY WITH GLASSES AND HANDSOME BEARD OMG!! Someone please tell me if its really him or its another person!!!!!

Linus doesn't wear glasses.

So thats how I get linus to post on my topic. Hmm... If he responds Ill hold a party

Very interesting indeed..... slowly strokes chin

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Its in his Profile. i cant believe his the same person who appeared in my dream the face the eyes the smooth beautiful hair the professer look $_$

Linus doesn't wear glasses.

He does sometimes

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I just feel like talking to him! I mean its like heaven in that place he builds computers and gets to slowly see the beauty of building a machine! A precious machine!! Im loving this community already

I'm usually around

The most glamorous photo of you eva!post-165501-0-09157800-1443427406_thumb.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Wut

COngrats on over 1000 posts. Next target, over 9000!