Users on the forum

babadoctor
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

thats the search engines

they are not real users

when you search for something on google or a search engine, thats how they find ltt posts

I see 2 people on the forum named Yahoo (1) and Google

any idea who they are?

i cant click on them

but i always see them viewing topics...

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

thats the search engines

they are not real users

when you search for something on google or a search engine, thats how they find ltt posts

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

thats the search engines

they are not real users

so...

why does it show up at the bottom of the main fourm page??

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

thats the search engines

they are not real users

i dont understand

i dont understand

so...

why does it show up at the bottom of the main fourm page??

how do you think google and yahoo come up with LTT pages when you search for "pc related thing" or whatever?

did you think that they just magically have all the topics and posts magically stored on their servers?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

how do you think google and yahoo come up with LTT pages when you search for "pc related thing" or whatever?

did you think that they just magically have all the topics and posts magically stored on their servers?

well no

i just think it shouldnt show up as Google viewing a post -_-

Web crawlers, right?

OH NOW I REMEMBER

well no

i just think it shouldnt show up as Google viewing a post -_-

but google is viewing a post...

thats how text shows up under a topic title on google results

and thats also how google finds relevant information, it doesnt just check the title, it also checks the entire post and all the replies

the only difference is that google is viewing hundreds or thousands of topics at a time, not just one or two like a normal user

also he has no profile

Spoiler

OH NOW I REMEMBER

Yeaaa babie, BTW loo i found on /b/

1443405309722s.jpg

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

They just keep getting better

I see you like Space Jam,

Marvin The Martian Jordan 7's

lzt5prgjoqt7pmygikx5.jpg

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

If I could pull it off I'd wear those everywhere, even funerals.

I own a pair, Only ~190 dollars

thats the search engines

they are not real users

So that's what it was, thanks.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.