what things a Battlefield 3 noob must know before play? ^-^

7850OC

I would start off learning the basic like driving the vehicles around and go play TDM to get used to the character movement.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Don't care about k/d ratio in the start.
Play the objective.The best mode for newbies to  play is conquest. You will eventually get polished aim after a while. give players ammunition with support class or medic kits for heal. Always try to spot enemies before you shoot. If you dont get him ,there is now chance your team might just get him. Plus you get spot points. :D   
Try and unlock different guns. See what is the recoil and learn to counter them by joining empty server and shooting on the wall. 
after this now is the time for defeating enemy in equal one on one fight. Join tdm server with 16 players. learn some things like prefire. tdm is also great way to improve you aim and reaction time.
Remember it is not necessary that you score in top 3 in tdm matches. Conquest and rush are essence of battlefield. play the obective and no one will call you noob. Aim is just matter of time.

once you get to know all guns and your aim is perfect according to you , i t is time to lern some tactics and glich points in maps which are used for scrim most of the times like Grand bazaar. For this you will need to join clan. ;)

Proccy: i5 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v, GFX card: Asus DCUII gtx 760, Ram: corsair vengence 8GB, PSU: corsair vx550w, Case: Coolermaster cm 690 II advanced, HDD: Segate 1TB+ 500GB , Mouse: logitech g400s, Keyboard: Motospeed ck104

That's it's not call of duty where you can point and shoot and get easy kills.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

have a friend help you, my friends and I get on teamspeak to play, I'll PM you the IP if you want and we can get on with @Muffinator and @whatthe_fuzz and a couple of other guys that aren't on the forums

Here are some pointers, i hope this helps:

Pick a map, and learn EVERY DETAIL about it. I started out with Kharg Island.

Fly around a bit. Helli's take some effort to learn, but jets are easier. Also, when in a jet you turn sharpest at about 305kph. keep that in mind.

Engineers are pretty easy to start off with. Try to hop into a scout heli and REPAIR. You will get tons of points.

Dont worry too much about weapons too early in the game. Pick one and stick with it until your familiar with the game. On small maps use shotgun, on larger use a auto.

Pick a good pistol for a side arm too. If your in a fight with someone, it helps if you don't need to stop and reload. Simply "pistol whip" them (press 2) and fire with pistol until one of you dies.

Dont bother with grenades, unless you have the person cornered. They are too easy to run away from to do any damage.

DONT STOP RUNNING. If you have to stop, walk around a little. There is ALWAYS a sniper aiming for you, and the second you stop your dead.

There will always be someone who rages. Dont get upset and dont talk to him. If you must interact with that person, be sure to laugh at him and make sure he knows that nobody cares.

And the most important thing, remember its just a game. Your going to lose, and lose, and lose until you get good. Then once your good your going to lose, and lose... you get the idea.

~Judah

Form a noob clan from friends on steam

stick the **** together... theres a reason our u.s military deploys things called "squads" that use "team-work"  

a group of 8 noobs is impossible for even the #1 single best player to take down (assuming you all nade spam the second you see an enemy)

this has worked wonders for me on mw2 

us-army-sergeant-leading-his-squad-stock

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Just hop in and enjoy. There's always gonna be haters and people that troll but don't let them get to you. Oh and if you wanna snipe just do it. Who cares if you aren't good at it, you have to use it to learn it

have a friend help you, my friends and I get on teamspeak to play, I'll PM you the IP if you want and we can get on with @Muffinator and @whatthe_fuzz and a couple of other guys that aren't on the forums

YES! its fun dude!

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

YES! its fun dude!

yep, we completely wrecked it a couple days ago, we need to do that again :D

yep, we completely wrecked it a couple days ago, we need to do that again :D

Heck ya we did! is Muffin down for tomorrow night?

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

probably, he was on yesterday, unlike today, I can be on tommorow, I had PSAT stuff to do

probably, he was on yesterday, unlike today, I can be on tommorow, I had PSAT stuff to do

PSAT??? why not the real deal

-Hardcore mode isn't something you should touch at first, in normal mode you can get many points by spotting enemys (Q). If your teammates kill an enemy that you spotted you get points. If you hit him a couple times before, you get more points. But later on you should play hardcore mode. Everyone has less health, so they don't take as many bullets to take down, no minimap, no visual spotting. It makes the game far more realistic, because you won't shoot at red spot markers your teammates set, but you have to look for people running around the map and they have to look for you themselves.

-Play as assault or supplier(?) so that you can hand out medi-kits or ammo-kits. That'll help your teammates and give you points.

-Don't snipe as a beginner, getting used to how the game works first makes sniping a LOT easier after some game-experience.

-Activate raw input for your mouse and take your time setting the sensitivity to just the right value. Seriously, this is one of the most important steps.

-turn your graphics detail all the way down, while keeping your res at the native res of your monitor.(Even if you have a high end PC, in intense fights your FPS will fall, and if you can keep it above your refresh rate of your monitor you always have full control. Dipping to 30 FPS from 60 really messes with your aim)

- at first don't pay attention to your K/D, just get used to the game(run around, jump over objects it really gives you a better feel how the charakter behaves under certain circumstances). Once you are used to the game, you will get better and then you can also focus on improoving your score and/or K/D

-Don't switch between main-weapons all the time, you unlock stuff like scopes, silencers etc only for one weapon, if you score with that weapon. If you switch weapons often you'll take longer getting good accesories for your weapons.

That's about everything that I can think of. Have fun playing the game :)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

snipe in hardcore
use glitches, game is pretty much dead so have funas much as u can
200 in leaderboard and top players are hackers %25 of them
pbbans ban you for no reason btw

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

oh and if you must know there is always people who will blame you for hacking if you were good enough

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Definitely go to an empty server with a friend and just try to kill each other while flying the helicopters. It'll make you a great pilot in no time!! Plus you'll always have your co-pilot after that :) 

Quit telling the guy to use glitches... 

Definitely down to play. I had to take my road test earlier. 

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |