Free computers

potatoproduction

Well a small insurance company recently went bankrupt and had to move out of there office , while they were moving they found that they had 9 computers they had no use for and were about throw them away , so I asked if I can keep them and they said yes. So know I have 9 random low end computers and monitors . I was wondering what I should do with them . Should I use them for something or should I take out the most important pieces ( cpu, ram etc) and melt the other parts for valuable materials like gold or should I sell them for like 50-100$ . The most "powerful " of them had a Celeron and 2 have windows 95

Fold with them.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Salvage the usable pieces and melt the rest :D 

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Can I get some more tech specs? What memory type is it ddr1, 2, or 3? What gen cpus?

Most r ddr 2

Older CPUs from at least 5 years ago

The graphics are all shit integrated graphics except for 2 which have a some low end nvidia GT gpus

The real value is the DATA on the HD's. SSN's DOB's and of course autosaved passwords:)

Yes and then you end up in jail... Read the forum COC.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

The real value is the DATA on the HD's. SSN's DOB's and of course autosaved passwords:)

They probably wiped the data off for security but I haven't checked

make a botnet

lol

with those old things? that wont do shit

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

as said take the ones with the DDR2 ram and maybe put some really lightweight linux on them and maybe give them away or flog them as browsing PC's. rest you could maybe store for a collection or whatnot.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

What does that mean , sorry I just haven't heard of that before

Folding basicly means using the PC peformance to calculate medical research stuff etc

lol

you don't need much processing power for a botnet

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Folding basicly means using the PC peformance to calculate medical research stuff etc

Isn't it like making a supercomputer with multiple computers

I would get all the gold off of the components and sell the gold. You could probably get a couple hundred depending on the type of components and age.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

lol

NOT UNTIL I FUCKING BOOT YOU OFF WITH THEM

jk I <3 u 

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I would get all the gold off of the components and sell the gold. You could probably get a couple hundred depending on the type of components and age.

This is probably your best bet.

Hardware that old has little to no value for most people today.

If you have the HDDs, you could make some drink coasters with the platters I guess.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro