can you reccomend me any safe program to test my gpu like if i was playing the most high end game

maria2244

so I can check if my power supply will handle my sapphire r9 390 good

also I can check if my r9 390 is working good

I want a safe program

I don't want a program to give my gpu high voltages or heat

it is my first time running a benchmark like this I hope you can help

also I read that furmark can hurt your gpu so please recommend me something else

but also I heard that furmark can give you the total of wattage your whole system used right ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

does that better than 3dmark ??

also are they free and also free of viruses and spywares ??

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

do I need to download msi afterburner and make a custom fans profile or just leave everything as auto

I don't want for my gpu to overheat because of these programs ?

it will not cause any damage or overheat ?

Lol, you seem so afraid to toast your GPU. It'll be okay. I'd recommend unigine. Temperatures is also shown so you can keep an eye on the temps ;)

You can use actual games. Some of them have benchmark sequences.

e.g.

Tomb Raider 2013

Shadow of Mordor

Metro Last Light Redux

etc

Unigine Valley/Heaven, 3D Mark: Firestrike. Witcher 3, GTA V, Tomb Raider (Tress FX on),

does that better than 3dmark ??

also are they free and also free of viruses and spywares ??

everything is 100% legit :)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Like others said, Unigine Heaven/Valley!

The great thing about them is the benchmark loops and the benchmark can be ran in windowed mode.

I use it all the time to check stability of my overclock. I'll run it in windowed mode and slowly push my voltage and clocks until I start seeing signs of artifact in the benchmark which then I'll know I pushed it too far.

Of course just using it as a way to test if your GPU is operating properly is fine too.