Rainbox Six Siege on steam or uplay?

Tycho
Go to solution Solved by olback,

uplay :(

Hello people

So I got this rainbow six siege closed beta key and it says it can be redeemed on steam or uplay. If I were to choose steam, would I still have to install uplay (as was the case with blood dragon, where the steam version was just a redirect to uplay (which is retarded))?

If this is the case I won't even bother.

gog masterrace still

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

uplay :(

Stuff like this just makes me want to pull out my own hair. I just want to play a game but that demonic company we won't name just has to be a dick about it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

1. It's U-Play
2. It's buggy as hell, sometimes it takes me 30 min to get into a game just to get stuck in the loading screen and we all have to ALT + F4.
3. I was REALLY looking forward to this game, I had nothing negative to say about it and I love the rainbow series, but I did not like this game, yes it was fun a few games, but I would never buy it, maybe if the final release would be totally different but I doubt that.

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

uPlay, you are using BETA key from Nvidia arent you ?

I got 2 keys, one from a giveaway and another one through email.

1. It's U-Play

2. It's buggy as hell, sometimes it takes me 30 min to get into a game just to get stuck in the loading screen and we all have to ALT + F4.

3. I was REALLY looking forward to this game, I had nothing negative to say about it and I love the rainbow series, but I did not like this game, yes it was fun a few games, but I would never buy it, maybe if the final release would be totally different but I doubt that.

I don't think I'll bother then. Thanks for the heads up.

1. It's U-Play

30min? I've waited a minute or so to get into some matches, but never more than 30 seconds or so to find a group. As for bugs, the only major one that's happened to me is i was grappling and clipped through the wall and into the next room, though i havent been able replicate it :(

Anyways, OP, it's uplay. if you do buy the game on steam it still launches with uplay just like FC3: BD. As for playing the beta, it ends tomorrow, so only play if your bored i guess xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

30min? I've waited a minute or so to get into some matches, but never more than 30 seconds or so to find a group. As for bugs, the only major one that's happened to me is i was grappling and clipped through the wall and into the next room, though i havent been able replicate it :(

Anyways, OP, it's uplay. if you do buy the game on steam it still launches with uplay just like FC3: BD. As for playing the beta, it ends tomorrow, so only play if your bored i guess xD

Well it's different for everyone I guess, every time it happened (it happened a lot) all the people in the lobby were like "Aaaand it happened again, ALT + F4, bye guys" so it got the impression it was pretty common. :P

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Well it's different for everyone I guess, every time it happened (it happened a lot) all the people in the lobby were like "Aaaand it happened again, ALT + F4, bye guys" so it got the impression it was pretty common. :P

i havent seen anyone say that. Though I'm in the US so it may be that ubi only has servers in the US right now? Sweden is pretty far the US :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i havent seen anyone say that. Though I'm in the US so it may be that ubi only has servers in the US right now? Sweden is pretty far the US :P

True true :P