Logitech Z623 Or Klipsch Promedia?

SmileyHau

I test both speakers at stores in my country.

My country sells higher price.

Klipsch Promedia on Amazon at USD$150 but unable to ship to my country (Singapore) Due to restricted or something i don't know.

In my local sell at SGD$350 which is about USD $245. Cost nearly $100 more.

Logitech about SGD $260 to $280.

That's the price of USD $180 to $190 cost more than Klipsch Promedia.

I wonder which should i get? Its expensive so i need some advise please to know is it worth it.

Speakers will be using for certain games like doesn't need to be serious and watching movies or video defintely will be using Speakers.

I test the kilpsch promedia speaker at stores. The bass is so freaking good.

The Z623 bass not that good as i can hear some crips sound compare to klipsch promedia.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons for both?

I like quality sound and bass to enjoy good hearing.

Are there any better speakers 2.1 compare to those two? My budget is about those 2 speaker price.

Thank you. So much. Linus Tech Members.

yeah klipsch is a much higher end audio company than logitech

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I feel you as a fellow Singaporean, over here some of the amps and speakers that is not "made in china" can go above $500 then standard price.

I've brought parasound amps over here in Singapore at cut throat prices that is because retailers knows that they can get away with it as nobody else is selling them and if import from overseas there is a huge risk of damaging during shipping with no local warranty. 

But anyway you should try Vpost (link below). They have a mailbox/warehouse in US, that ships to Singapore at lower shipping cost and even ships items from retailers that does not support shipping to Singapore. But becareful some items you'll have to pay 7% extra GST.

https://www.vpost.com.sg/amazon?gclid=CjwKEAjwp56wBRDThOSZ3vqGzmESJABjNaj91la3xFGJhxEZFL4KvokniEfHz89c58ngwAU7djrZsRoC6Jfw_wcB

yeah klipsch is a much higher end audio company than logitech

This. Logitech speakers are not great

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Klipsch makes the only box-system speakers that are decent. You've already listened to both, so really the only question is whether or not that better sound is worth the higher price.