What is your worst experience with an INTEL/AMD/NVIDIA Fan-boy/girl?

Heatghost

Jst to clarify  (It is 4:30 AM, because of a storm outside woke me up, and i won't be ble to fall asleep again.)
If I am a Intel and / or NVIDIA fanboy, then I am suposed to tell my worst experience with Intel / NVIDIA?

Personally I enjoy writing comments discussion how Team Green is better in this market segment and Team Red is better in this segment, so your purchase should be based upon budget  and what you want to accomplish, not brand loyalty.  Then both sides get angry because I said something nice about the other side and go nuts.  

Generally speaking it goes in cycle.  nVidia just got caught with its hand in the cookie jar on Async and the 970 RAM issue isn't that far in the past, so the AMD fanboys are running around and talking like AMD/ATI never lied to them. If only we could all happily come together and agree it doesn't matter what the OEM says, it only matters what it benches.  

Although on the green side of the world, "I gotta have a Titan for bragging rights" ensures their side gets some representation in all this.  

i always had problem with my and cards, i think ill go nvidia in the near future

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Jst to clarify  (It is 4:30 AM, because of a storm outside woke me up, and i won't be ble to fall asleep again.)

If I am a Intel and / or NVIDIA fanboy, then I am suposed to tell my worst experience with Intel / NVIDIA?

no, just your worst experience with a fanboy

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

A guy said his 6350 was better then a i7 4790k

i...i...i got no words

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

AMD FX 4*** with a titan X. Like wtf.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

All he plays is LoL and CS:GO.......

Now I'm really doubting you even have a friend with a rig like that.

well i went to pcpp's forum so that should give you an idea

oh dear god , i feel your pain. its radioactive there .... 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Ehh just ask his rich parents, they paid the bill. 

Ehh just ask his rich parents, they paid the bill. 

Sorry for my skepticism, but I don't believe you.

no, just your worst experience with a fanboy

Ooh. Well then.. I actully got nothing.  :)

oh dear god , i feel your pain. its radioactive there .... 

i tried to fight, i fought hard, but in the end it was all for nothing, i failed I FAILED!!! i failed LTT :(

Spoiler

Ooh. Well then.. I actully got nothing.  :)

then go to pcpp forum

Spoiler

Okay whatever, it's not like it really matters anyway. 

i tried to fight, i fought hard, but in the end it was all for nothing, i failed I FAILED!!! i failed LTT :(

no , not at all. there's no reasoning with stupidity 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Believe me, he has stupid friends.

I know because I'm one of them.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

no , not at all. there's no reasoning with stupidity 

i thought i could convert a few which in turn would convince a few more and so on converting more and more, but that was an utter fail :(

Spoiler

like its funny we were putting together a partlist for a friend and we were searching for the benchmarks for the 980 and the 390X 

and we foundout the price difference (AU) was like 120 dollars and in most AAA games there was just a 3-10 fps difference but it was almost always running Max above 60fps or near it

so we told him to go with the 390x and some nvidia fanboy was like "yeaah but the 980 is waaaaaayyyy better because amd is trash" and were just sitting there like umm

its a frkn 120$ difference like why pay that much more for similar performance xD

I think some people have lost their way in this thread.

There is a large difference between fans and fanboys.

Keep that in mind when responding to posts lol

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

like its funny we were putting together a partlist for a friend and we were searching for the benchmarks for the 980 and the 390X 

and we foundout the price difference (AU) was like 120 dollars and in most AAA games there was just a 3-10 fps difference but it was almost always running Max above 60fps or near it

so we told him to go with the 390x and some nvidia fanboy was like "yeaah but the 980 is waaaaaayyyy better because amd is trash" and were just sitting there like umm

its a frkn 120$ difference like why pay that much more for similar performance xD

Hahahahahahhahaha try answer this why do ppl buy LV, Gucci, Ferrari, Lambo, the list goes on.

and now imagine this if you don't have a job, if u earn $5000 per fortnight like me what would you do with it? there are ppl in this world who don't care. ^_^ buying something more expensive it self is a satifying experience for many. hehehe

Very sad world we live in lol

I think some people have lost their way in this thread.

There is a large difference between fans and fanboys.

Keep that in mind when responding to posts lol

Completely agree, I'm a Corsair fan. Initials SP. *joke sign*

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I believe him, for the reason that I know of many stupid people to have these OP PCs, such as a 5820k and 390x but they play minecraft 95% of the time. Being rich or having little knowledge on something causes people to get stuff that they will never see the full potential of.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Worst experience with fans of AMD/nVidia... probably threads like this... 

A guy said his 6350 was better then a i7 4790k

My Friend Said His 8350 Was Better Than My i7 3770k At 4.3 GHz