How do I find what model number my case is?

Kilerbomb

I can't remember what model number my case is, and I want to look up the exact specs to make sure I didn't measure the two fan spots wrong. (not sure what else to call them) Anyone know where the model number on the case might be located? I've looked all over and can't find a model number. The case is a Thermaltake case, if that makes any difference.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

It's very subjective. My old Cooler Master HAF 912 only had the labelling on the manuals and packaging. If you get a picture, someone on this forum could probably help you. My Fractal Design Define R4 has it actually writen on the bottom. well engraved kinda.

You'll probably only be able to find the model number if you still have the box the case came in. If that's the case chances are the name will be written all over the case anyway so you won't have problems finding it. Otherwise your best bet will probably be going on the thermaltake website and trying to match your case to the pictures in the chassis section.

I'd just google image search Thermal take case, then find the one that looks like yours, and look at what the picture says....

2600K 4.6ghz, Maximus IV extreme-z, 16gb 1600, GTX 780, SB X-Fi Titanium HD, CM silent pro m 850, corsair 800D